More space or enough defoliation?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 420BlazeitHabibi, Jul 18, 2019.

1. So today is week 2 into the flowering stretch, between next week and now budlets will be forming, so I thought it would be a good idea to defoliate again, because there was less then a quarter inch of space between each stem, and the fan leaves covered the middle in complete shade. So after a bunch of removal of some colas that would have never made it to the top, and big fan leaves, I then also tied down some major branches, After I look at everything I did I feel like I’ve made enough space for some big nugs to form on all the stems I left, but then again this is the farthest I’ve gotten, besides my other two failures. If someone could tell me if the space I left between each cola is enough, it looks like it has enough grow room but having someone’s opinion wouldn’t hurt. I would hate to get mold or small nugs due to not enough space.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I know people hate these type of pictures but I tried taking it as clear as possible if anyone can please tell me if I have enough space for nugs to grow big I would greatly appreciate it thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1