Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More Sour D Sweeeet buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DMX, Sep 21, 2010.

1. #1 DMX, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
    Some legit Sour. Smells sweet and lemony and kindof burns my nose. Great buds. Very couchlocking uplifiting mind kind of high. Sweet tasting stuff.

About .9 in the pic. Bad camera quality sorry.
    [​IMG]

2. Looks official

3. Looking sweeet

4. Fuck yeah DXM your one of those fellow Jersey posters, nice buds dude. It's kinda funny how I picked up 2 grams of dank Sour D maybe 2 days ago. It was some damn good smoke, just killed off the last of it today. Gonna be smoking reggie for a little while, which is fine as long as I occasionally pick up dank. Just can't afford dank all the time here in Jersey.

5. This looks like pretty good stuff man!

6. Looks pretty tasty bro. Sucks my sour buds I get don't look like that :(

7. Nug from sour i picked up a few months ago (The sour I have now, is slightly better, More dense)

[​IMG]

8. Shitty pic dude.

But I have no way of taking pics to. A 2 MP camera on my phone and the shittiest webcam ever.

Lots of Sour going around lately.

9. Nice, deff some sour