Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More self-Control?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkilledToker, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Whats up everyone I know this is going to sound weird but how do you fellow blades control when and how often you smoke?

Just wondering for example, I told myself yesterday I wasn't going to smoke today but then I did and i'm kinda like aw shoot...  : :(

Also, like when I try and say i'm going to go such and such without smoking and then I just smoke..

Hope this makes sense!

2. Me and my BUDdy just had a smoking celebration to celebrate 2 weeks "weed sober" we try not to do it too much.

3. Just don't cave in. When you tell yourself you're not going to smoke at certain times don't. It may seem tempting at the time to smoke anyway, but if you say you're not going to then push yourself and ask yourself "Do I really want to smoke?"

4. #4 SkilledToker, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013

You try not to smoke too much? I try too but it's difficult. I feel bad sometimes because it seems like other people can have more control.
    Yeah man it's just really difficult for me.

5. You just need to set your mind to not smoking and plan activites to do while on your break. Have a tv show to watch to entertain you, i suggest lost, breaking bad, and prison break. Also EXERCISE. This decreases tolerance faster. 

6. I just say hmm do i want too? Maybe. Ehh ill pass. Even when i have the chance too. I use to want and always be high but i think its nice to be sober for a little bit.Its not even that bad. More of a guarantee to get more ripped when you smoke even waiting a few days in between.Like a few days ago ive gotten the highest ive ever been. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Learn how to respect it 

That's what he's asking. HOW to 'respect it'

I don't know OP, I have the same problem.

9. Ignore bud. Keep it out of your mind.If you can't stop thinking about it, simply change your way of thinking slightly.Instead of thinking "that green light reminds me of weed"Sing to yourself " tonight I'm gonna get high as a mothafukka"Treat the bud as a reward rather than a substance.Some good advice I've read on the internet wasUse the bud, don't let it use you.Keep that in mind and the next time your craving ask yourself"Is it me controlling MY life or is it weed."Another thing that helps me is keeping the mentality of keeping the stoner name clean.People who disrespect the herb can be used as a loophole to say marijuana is a drug.I want to prove them wrong. That's what keeps me sober on my t breaks"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

10. "You cant get high without being sober"

11. Meditate, find a natural high then smoke the weedSent from my C525c using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Then meditate while highSent from my C525c using Grasscity Forum mobile app