more pics of my babies!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by thedominator_uk, Aug 5, 2002.

?

how do you rate these for a first time grow??

1. shite !!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. not bad !!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. good !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. fuckin nice :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. these are pics of 2 strains that i call maple and first cut ,
    these are my first crop, everything else i have ever grown has died or been ruined , hopefully this time all will be redemed lol :)
    these babies are 3 weeks from harvest
    cant wait

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

5. their buityful post again when you harvest

6. If those plant are really your first grow then mad props. They dont look bad at all. Just curious to know how tall they are and how much harvest is on them right now?

7. they are just under 1 metre high and they are now only 11 days from harvest ,, i think that there will bee about 4-6 oz which will go down very nice..

if im a lucky boy i will have 1 plant ready for action sooner ie 8 august

8. I commend your. The plants are magnificant! But I will soon post pics of my new Hybrid of PSP and Hydro send an e-mail to alucard_teppes69@yahoo.com and we can talk about free samples. Look up my threads in the forums!

9. How long does it take to grow plants like that? man.... i just cant wait till the day that i can safely grow pounds upon pounds of weed that look like this.... ahhh. to smoke nothing other than this. to have so much of this stuff that u can give it away, smoke it like tobacco, make tubs of butter, the life of freedom is one i long for.

Attached Files:

10. haha. me too!!!!! i want some free bud!!!!