Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More people on here need to go to headshops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caveit77777, Jul 27, 2011.

1. First off let me say I understand not everyone on here is 18 so not everyone can go to a headshop but I just feel like if all the people on this board had gone through one just once it would get rid of a lot of questions. Most of them have Smoke Buddys which let you smoke inside with no smell or smoke. Most have some kind of drug test aid/fake piss. Most have amazing stash devices (got a soda can stash). Most have everything you would ever need to smoke/get away with smoking.

I can honestly say without my local headshop I most likely wouldn't be smoking as much as i do or I would've been busted. I know its expected to see the same questions over and over and im fine with that but please if you havent been to a headshop, please go and just have a look around. If I had the money I would easily blow thousands of $ just at my small local one.

2. Most people on here do.

3. Umm this is a marijuana site, who doesn't go to headshops? =/

4. The fact is you say you understand there is alot of people of here who aren't 18, those people shouldn't be posting or on this site for legality purposes. That being said, you do have a good point.

5. I wish I didn't. Bongs are horribly overpriced around here. My cuz's bong was about $60 off of grasscity when it probably would have been a $150 bong in a headshop.