Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More Oregon, Lots of Pics!!White Widow, Love Potion, No name purple, Lemon Kush, More

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenDystopia, Dec 11, 2008.

1. this herb comes from oregon enjoy the pics!

White Widow: I really like this weed, its a daytime herb for sure. the taste is very fruity almost berry and apple like. the smoke is somewhat harsh tho. i dont mind that to much. very fluffy buds and the smell is fruity as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Love Potion: this shit kills! i personally like sativas, so this isnt my favorite thing to smoke. its a couchlock weed. the taste is berry like and perfumy hashy, the buds are dense and very frosty. the smell is like is like a slight spicy sweet fruit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the no named purple stuff: i really wasnt impressed with this at all, i mean sometimes purple isnt good! i think the purple is more of a result of coldness, but then again it couldve just been handled wrong and maybe shooken for kief. taste is alright, its somewhat smooth and kinda has a indica taste with a little plum, otherwise the taste is kinda stall. the high is alright and more of a couch lock but it just doesnt seem to potent. its still a decent bud but just not what i wanted to see for a purple strain.

does anyone know?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lemon Kush: i already posted some pictures of this, but had to again. i love this weed, its a perfect citrus daytime weed. the smoke is harsh but the high is just fuckin amazing. its very trippy but still a nice uppy high.

[​IMG]

Shiva Skunk: fuck yea! i also already posted this, but this weed rules. its citrusy and just so greeny tasting. its that taste you cant really explain just so plant like and just makes me think greeny. i kinda describe things weird but fuck it. i hope readers get what i'm saying. anywho.... the high is out there man, also very trippy but it just makes me kinda spaced out but its not making me lazy as fuck. its kinda like you are really relaxed and up for anything that interest you, a little confused i need to add hahaha. i kinda rambled on but yea this strain kicks ass, my favorite out of all of these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i like this picture

2. Wow those pictures are fucking BEAUTIFUL! I really like them man.

+rep

-Xtop, and Doc. Scot

:smoking:

3. Great mix of dank man! +rep:smoking:

4. You don't like the purple because i'd assume its frostbitten mids by the looks of it.

5. Keep reppin' Oregon. man, those are some good pics. :smoke:

That last one with the pond is beautiful.

Mind if I ask what part of Oregon you're from?

My random stab was somewhere in the South, but that's based off.. nothing at all. :poke:

6. thats the type of bud you feel guilty burning +rep

7. Hmm.. maybe Eastern Oregon... Cascades?

I'm trying to figure it out by looking at one picture of a puddle.. :laughing:

But it looks like there's snow around the puddle, and the scenery looks a tad... drier maybe? than the valley.

I'm totally taking random guesses here, but I'm having fun. :p

8. i'm glad to see you post! i've seen a couple of your pictures reppin oregon. and i'm from portland! wooooooooo. i really like this place, people here just seem so open minded about things. the shiva skunk is actually from down south tho! yea dude the pond picture is rad, i took it i think in yellowstone or somewhere near on my way to oregon from the midwest. thanks for the post

9. hahaha you got a good imagination!

10. Aha!

No wonder the pond didn't look quite right. :smoking:

A fellow Portlander is even better.
    I really like this place too. I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else permanently... I've got everything I need here. From gorges to beaches to mountains to rivers to trees and birds and daaaaaaaamn fine herb!
    :bongin:

11. fuck yea, the first place i went to in portland was mt.tabor, good view of portland and the people going down it with mountains is crazy shit. and man yea the gorge.....rules

12. where in wisconsin you from? i used to live in neenah(fox cities)

13. good stuff dude

14. I live in oregon!!!!!!

15. good lookin' buds :smoking:

16. In no way does that look like mids to me, the shiva looks kill

17. Looks like straight schwag to me, but then again people call you the Hawaiian Schwag Bomber since you left. Just kidding motherfucker, you better be coming back in spring.

18. Very nice but this thread belongs in recreational.