more or less?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OhFuhQ, Jun 21, 2007.

1. ok, stoned and shit, just thinking.

ive been through 3 grows and ive never really yeilded real good cause i can only flower 2 plants, i usually flower when theyre over 1ft in height. if i was too grow 5 plants and start flowering earlier i could use smaller pots and even though the plants wont grow too there full potential, i think id yeild more.

plannin too LST 2 of them too.

im 99% sure it would work but shit im stoned so i thought id post here.

2. Hi OhFuhQ,

What sort of space do you have?

3. Hey, i got 6+ ounces off 1 LST'ed plant.... what kind of lights/space are you working with?

4. its like 2 ft deep, 3ft wide, 5'8 tall, give or take a few inches.

growin in canna coco with canna nutrients and , PK 13/14 (flowering) and some additives
    400W HPS.

o i grow for personal use and smoke out family members, there isnt much green goin about here so id like a yeild that would keep me going for atleast a month lol.

5. Your space is almost exactly the same as my flower cab. It's 35" x 22", just under half a Sq.Mtr. It has a 600W HPS though.

How long are you vegging, and what sort of yields are you getting with 2 plants?

6. well i just let it veg until it gets to a certain height then i switch the light schedule. im not really impatient so it could take 4-5 weeks maybe longer. i dont have scales either so im not pin point on the weight but id say over an ounce a plant, again give or take, they always seem to grow too close to the light and i cant move it up so im harvesting around the 6th-7th week. LST is the perfect method for me.

so yea im gonna give what im thinkin about a go, i feel more comfortable growing now and i have no troubles so i think its about time to start gettin more serious and aim for better yeilds.

also i didnt take into account the males that ill undoubtebly encounter and have to bring down. omfg i was stoned haha.

7. You could easily get a HP in that space with a 400w, with 2 or 3 LST'ed plants..

8. haha i can only dream, hopefully ill make it reality tho ;P

9. I agree, but not with only 4-5 weeks of veg.

From seed, I find 8 weeks veg with like a 'Virtual ScrOG' LST on 2 plants to be optimal. This would easily produce that estimate (8 Oz)

LST them flat, and you'll still see 12-18" of vertical growth through flower, but that won't be a problem in a 5'8" tall cab.

For shorter veg times, the answer is more plants.

10. thanks for the replies man appreciated greatly. +rep too you