Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More M-39

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420Poak, Apr 22, 2014.

1. #1 420Poak, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Picked up another half oz of m-39 for 60$ from another batch since I smoked all I had left on 4/20. It's very dense, smells like lemons and gives a smooth hybrid high. 

[​IMG]

lighting is slightly off in pic #2
    [​IMG]

Post comments!

Attached Files:

2. LOOKS FUCKING ORANGY GOODY. i had to leafly

3. Damn 60 dollars for a half? I'm mad at that lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

4. Give me your prices now.

5. Man you cant beat the quality for that price.
    I get really jelly when people have these ridiculously low prices for dank

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. dank as hell and cheap

7. thanks guys and you should all move to canada if you want these prices

8. #8 Powned, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    This is not ''dank as hell''. M-39 is a very popular strain in quebec for its VERY short flowering time (one of the shortest in the world. The urban legend would give the name M-39 to the strain for ''maturity 39 days''.The prices of this particular strain are lower than the rest because it costs less electricity to produce. In Quebec, electricity costs are 1/3 of what it is in the states. Hence the difference in price. Some people have acces to this strain for 60-80$ the ounce. 4-5 years back this strain could even sell for 50$ an ounce.

It produces enough quantity of THC, but the glands are TIIIINYYYY.

The smoke is very light, the odour is very light. The plant smells absolutely NOTHING when grown. You could put up 10 plants into flower without your roommates knowing (roommates, not neighbours) anything.

These pictures are the average m-39. You can get good M-39 but the pictures of 420Poak are pictures of poor M-39. 

Once again, this strain is weak, this is not DANK and should never be considered MEDICAL marijuana. It only makes you want to smoke 1 joint after the other one. If you like this strain than your tolerance should be pretty weak.

Edit: Just try to make hash with this strain... barely bubbles any way you make it even with nug runs... yield is weak.

9. Dank as hell && I'm jelly of the price

10. @[member="Powned"] m-39 is nothing special and it's kinda low quality compared to what you can find in quebec but it's not THAT bad. It's what my dealer had this week and it's nice to relax/listen to music. 

11. I'm in Quebec dude, I rarely saw M-39 look as beautiful as that...I don't get it anymore tho; I get some "Nebula" & some PK, prices are a bit steep but hey, when you meet dank you can't go back to mids, espicially M-39 ahah!