Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More CAD dank - Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jtonz, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Some nice stuff I picked, 100/o (good hookup)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Could it have any more trichromes dayumm

3. #3 S0UR, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fire. 100 bucks. Oz. What else could I say... Wow

4. For that price i would buy all that was available every time it was available...

5. Wow super dense flowers with insane trichs!!

6. fuckkk.... that shit is fire... puts my $700/qp to shame if you can get a 400/qp... lucky ;)

7. Damn that's hella nice!

Wish I had a good hookup :(

8. dude those tricks just had to slobber all over your hand when you picked up that nug. GOOD STUFF:smoke:

9. You cant barely get 2 oz over here for 700 dolllars.

Anyone on this island is moving oz for 400 a oz or higher. I know one dude whod pay 460 to 480 a oz for some dank.

10. yeah living on an isolated island can do that haha... ever seen Hawaii's prices?

The northwest is bomb man... this corner of the country is home to the chillest blades and the most amazing prices for the most amazing buds... not many people charge over 45/eighth in these parts... 50/eighth is common in my city if you dont have a "real" connection. I pay 35-40/eighth... :smoke:

11. holy shit 100/o? nicey

12. Nice, looks frosty...

13. Thanks for all the awesome replies guys :), Canada has it good lol.

14. Looks some good good. Canada is win for marijuana.

15. Great buds. Awesome price.

Too be honest i really don't think top shelf bud is worth more than 100 an ounce,
    so sad its generally so expensive.

16. wow on a good day i get an oz for like 210, you got a good connect