Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moonshine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by D-i-ESEL, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Whatsup grass city, I'm still new here so whatsup, I'm from Jersey, seasoned smoker. =)
    Anyway, to the point, a friend of mine a few weeks ago said he met a kid that had some straight crack buds. He said it was legitimate fire. I asked him the strain he said he didn't know. Well today, he told me it was moonshine. Anyone know what this is? He said it's about 450 an oz. What you guys think? Ever smoked it? Ever seen it? Whats it like, as good as he says?

2. :confused: Straight crack nugs? How can nugs be straight crack? Explain please.

3. I've heard of the Moonshine strain before. Supposed to have a chemical like smell and be covered in white crystals and hairs. A heavy indica strain. That's just what I've heard from some connected friends.

4. Just a figure of speech my dear sir, just like saying it's fire.. But better.

5. #5 lobsters, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    So like a raging inferno? Like a huge fireball that would engulf the earth?

Nope. No weed is worth 450/zonie. Unless it sucks your dick too. Then I'd consider it.

6. Yeah, but prices in my town fucking suck. Everyones a cheap prick and anything crazy is expensive and overpriced. And I can't find any hippies anywhere with their homegrown =\

7. Don't you love jersey?! Gimme dem dispensaries.

8. One time i smoked what was believed to be moonshine, the best fucking bud i ever smoked, i was so blazed, then i qot the munchies, fuck i want some doritos....

9. Basically. Lol ^^ it suckzz here =[

10. 450 u better besellin that 25 a gram

11. .7s for 20 because people are stupid and nobody cares