Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moonajuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Alright, so I just got word of this strange marijuana strain and was wondering if any of you had any experience with it.

My friend told me a story about a strain he got that was called "Moonajuana" because it only grows on the moon. This took me off guard because I didn't the moon had dirt, but I guess weed is strong enough for the elements.

What's strange about his story however is the method he claims he used to smoke it. Apparently him and some friends got ahold of a giant glass container, sat in it, and burned the moonajuana and basically hot boxed it.

Anybody else tried this?

2. Yeah bro, everyone's tried moonajuana.

3. Yeah I smoked it, but I forgot my dad was in the same room. PLEASE HELP ME.

4. I've tried it before. Then whole "no oxygen" really did make it super potent :smoke: :rolleyes:

5. fear its darkside

6. ive only smoked jupiterijuana :\

but if that actually is real that'd be pretty cool

7. I have never facepalmed so hard in my life before.

8. aups1

9. Only smoked dontchuwantafantajuana.

:[

10. trollololololol

11. Moonajuana is just tires

12. That's a freakin aqua teen episode.

13. i was just about to type that. nothing like a tire on fire lol:smoke::smoke:

14. Auaq Teen Hunger Force. Number one in the hood, G.

Attached Files:

15. I love the purple one "Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls, however, are enormous".- The Mooninites

16. sry I didn't know plants need oxygen to live

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtPUDeL6p8k]‪it's moonajuana time‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

18. Almost took him seriously. Lol

19. Dont feed the trolollol