Mood change after sex

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by herbal essence, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Most people know about the problems of post nut guilt. I guess this applies more to guys but girls feel free to join in. What is the worst post nut guilt you've ever gotten? I think for me it was in high school a couple months after I broke up with my girlfriend. I hadn't done anything with a girl for over a month and this girl I used to work with really wanted the D when I worked with her. She wasn't very attractive, but kinda cute, and was a huge ratchet and had a horrible personality. Manipulative, dishonest, fake, etc. Anyway she calls me out of the blue to give her a ride and I give in, knowing she will offer some sexual favor while i'm driving her home. She ends up giving me head. As soon as I busted I didn't even want to be near that girl anymore. I felt so awkward and guilty I didn't make that much conversation for the next five minutes then dropped her off. Probably never made eye contact with her after the deed was done either lol.

2. As soon as I nut I lose complete interest in what my dick is in. No guilt, nothing you can do its just the way of being a man. Get your rocks off and get gone

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yup same, like a switch just goes in my head! lol its like ughhhhhhhh

4. Cool fact:  As soon as you jizz your prolactin levels shoot up.  This hormone is what is released in females to create breast milk.  Prolactin also gives the feeling of sexual satisfaction in men.  Hence why your dick goes limp as soon as you nut.  Men with lower prolactin levels are able to go for round 2 right away while some may have to wait longer. High levels of prolactin in men causes loss of libido and also prolactin induced gynecomastia.  However prolactin induced gyno can also cause the male breasts too secrete white fluid...yikes.  Better have that caber or prami yo

5. so many confusing ass words

• Like Like x 1
  6. I tried to make it as simple as possible.

7. #7 Alburnstrees, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    i was just stoned when i read it and i didnt wana read the whole thing so i was skimming it lol

• Like Like x 1