moochers

Discussion in 'General' started by udyrfrykte, Sep 8, 2005.

1. what would you guys define as moochers? is it purely a monetary thing, or would you concider someone who smokes all of your pot with appropriate remuneration a pothead as well?

2. Moochers never bring weed and expect to get smoked out on every session.

3. man i hate moochers, i hate the fact that my younger brother is a moocher every every one that has smoked with him tells me the same, One of my dads friends smoked me up when i was sitting and having a few beers with him becuse i didnt have any buds but i told him that this week end im getting him back, but later that day he went to smoke a joint by himself and my little brother just goes with him uninvited and my dads friend is to nice of a guy to tell him to just go a way, so a lot of people are refusing to smoke with him any more.

4. Moochers are people that expect to get smoked out all the time, even though they have no weed. Then, and this is the important part, they don't share any on the rare occasion that they have weed.

My friends and I have been smoking together for a long time, and we've all had spots between jobs, or on suspension, and things of that sort when we had no money. But, because of the fact that we share our weed with each other when we DO have it, no one in our group is ever a moocher.

I don't expect a person with no job to be able to afford to match me every bowl. I expect them to throw down an amount proportional to the amount that they actually have.

5. i remember this one time me and my dealer were smoking bowls with my bong under this bridge. he goes to pack the next bowl, we start smokin it...then we saw this white truck at the mouth of the tunnel. our first instinct is that its the cops :eek: , but its just a gardening truck and it passes by. we were like "ok, lets get out of here", cuz we were sort of getting parinoid; then at the other end of the tunnel we see two moochers coming at us. they must have caught the scent, damn scavangers! so we grabed the bong and shit and ran. lol.:D

6. whew... guess my friends arent moochers after all :)

some dickheads called them moochers because they never buy any, they just throw some money down and give it to the owners of the sack. these kids were trying to convince me that they were moochers because they never buy weed, but they are not getting something for nothing.

but basically now i have evidence to prove to that stupid fuck he was wrong
    :hello:

7. Hey,

Yea, moochers get on my nerves. There was this one kid that used to come by, and just come sit down next to you AS SOON as he found out you had green. He'd say "smoke me up, man." repeatedly, until you just wanted to shut his ass up. On other occasions this same douche will be at a party w/ us and we're in a smoking circle. After about 2/3 of the bowl is gone, he'll just say to whoever loaded it "Hey, let's smoke another bowl, JUST you and me, though." That's when everyone in the circle wants to kick him out. Fuckin moochers, get a job for fucks' sake and buy your own. Peace.

-Timmy

8. wow, i've never met anyone like that. i'd be pissed as hell at that kid, geetar. what a punk!

9. moochers suck, they just want somthing for nothing, luckily we have no moochers in our group.

10. as said before, a moocher is someone who always sits in on a circle with nothing to match, and then when they do have some they dont share any of it. With my friends and I it's always been an understanding that if you have weed, smoke it with your pals, and then the next time they have weed, they'll hit you back. its when people just sit in on a sesh 5 times in a week then you dont see them for 3 days and they come to you with a story about how they bought an ounce and had the awesomest time ever, that you start gettin pissed.

11. When i was 16, i used to have a very good friend that was a moocher. I always hung out with him since we were best buds and luckily he had his license and a car. The only thing was, i always smoked him up and he NEVER smoked me up. in my whole weed smokingn career with this guy, i probably smoked him up 200+ times and he's smoked me up maybe 10 times..no joke. One time, we were both chilling at another friends house and i had no weed, but the mooch had a 3 gram nugget of kron. i asked him if i could get a GB hit...and he wouldnt do it..after so many years of him smoking my bud. I fuckin yelled at that mother fucker so long , finally telling him about how i was tired of his shit...he would get bud and then sell it and smoke other peopls bud...sometimes, he would have bud and say he doesnt so he wouldnt have to smke it with others..then i would find out about it later...fuckin pissed me off. I have so many stories about how much of a douche this kid could be, but he was always a good friend none the les...getting high with him was so fun. long post, im done. and btw: im not an asshole or stingy abut my weed...this kid really ppissed me off soemtimes

12. In my circumstances, I'm pretty broke most of the time. Between paying my apartment, my electric bill, my internet bill, and buying food and gas and any other commodity, weed takes the back seat.

My best friend usually has a lot, and I quite often buy a quarter and just leave it at his place and when I'm over we smoke some from each sack. But he lets me smoke for free a lot. Understand this is my best friend though.

But also, I provide munchies a lot, for instance I work in a kick ass bakery so sometimes I bring an entire cake over to his place, or two boxes crammed full of amazing donuts. I'd like to think that that eases it over quite a bit.

What do you think? Am I a mooch?

13. i dont mind hooking people up, but i fucking HATE it when they expect me too, like i owe it to them or some shit. Nomrally i love brining drugs over and fucking everyone up.