moochers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by a7Xtasy 769, Nov 18, 2008.

1. so today me and my friend go behind this shopping area near our school, and start rolling a joint. as were rollin it, four kids who ive never met before come up and ask if they can get in on it. after i told them i didn't feel like smoking up four kids id never met before, they act like im the one being a dick and start begging me for "just one hit".
    kids like this piss me off so much

2. so what did those 4 kids end up doing?
    i'd tell em all to fuck off.

3. Should of asked for 2$ first. One time I got like 15 kids high on a gram of salvia x40. $40 down the drain.

4. yeah dude, grimey fuckers. always like 3-4 kids around the smoke spots in my town tryin to just get high for free, but if they drop coin, i let em in. Unfortunalty im friends with most of em, lol. but no pity for those who try to guilt you because your not sharing your green.

5. what happened wit it?

and hoo cares waht they think of u

6. They smoked it and looked pretty stupid.. They didn't even know what salvia was they were expecting a weed buzz even though I told them crazy stuff will happen. One guy started seeing snow and tried to walk threw a door. One guy just wouldn't stop laughing. It was still worth it seeing everyone so fucked lol.

7. i woulda lit it up and smoked, took a big hit blew it in there face and said fuck u. unless some random fucking kid is gona drop some cash dont let them smoke..

but this is coming from a kid who smokes 3 people out every day on the way to school.

8. What's even worse than strange moochers are moochers who are actually your friends so they feel they're entitled to smoke with you.

9. fuckin freeloaders

10. reminds me of half baked
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-uNHL4vx0c"]YouTube - Snoop dogg is the scavenger[/ame]

11. I hate fuckers like this.

If they wanna drop some dough, i let them in.

I dont get strangers doing this though, i get people i hang out with asking to smoke up. They dont seem to get that i dont have the cash to smoke everyone up that asks for a few hits.

I just set a rate. If i have 3 joints, and i'm going to smoke it with myself, and 2 friends, and 4 kids want to smoke with us, i charge them 2-3$ each.

That way i make 12 bucks to cover the loss.

dont wanna pay my fee? You dont have to smoke my weed:D

12. exactly.. sometimes i ask my friends to throw down... and if they wont... too bad

13. Yeah man, i mean, i'll smoke out some of my good friends every once in a while, but they always pay me back or smoke me out later.

Random ass kiddies i've never even seen asking to be smoked out? they'd better be prepared to drop a few bucks.

14. And no, Mooch, you're not getting any of my P'Zone.

15. I hate moochers big time man. I feel your pain on that one. The best times is when you have several smoking partners that you hang out with that call you to smoke together and you always see that one moocher there that NEVER puts up cash or buys t of their own. It makes me angry.

16. The only person I let smoke for free is my girl. I am the only one in my circle of friends who has a vape so everyone always wants to come to my place. It got to expensive to let them smoke for free. They all know now they have to chip in some cash or bring some weed.