Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moochers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmac103, Feb 23, 2012.

1. #1 dmac103, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    It pisses me off how some people are so fake and just wanna mooch off other peoples weed. I was supposed to smoke with this dude today who I smoked out yesterday and another dude I met off my bus. I actually introduced the other dude to him and he rode home with us one day after school and he threw in money to smoke with us. I actually feel sorry for the kid cause my friend told him to bring 10 dollars when we only both paid 5, which allowed us to get a gram. So today all three of us were supposed to smoke again after school, and he was gonna pay 20 dollars himself to get us a g to smoke. I was planning on paying him half and my friend to pay the other half to smoke the guy out next time we all smoke together.

Well my friend told me to just ride the bus (which I've been riding lately cause my car is getting worked on and to keep from having to pay gas money to somebody to give me a ride) cause he said he couldn't get in touch with the guy who was going to smoke us out. Well I get on the bus and one of his friends who normally sits with him says he said he was going to ride with somebody, who I realized was my friend. So I hit him up and he denies that he purposely did it and just says that the kid walked up to his car.

So basically he just used this kids money to get weed and he didn't want me to come so he could smoke more of it. And the thing is I just smoked him out yesterday so that was kinda a slap in the face. I've smoked him out a few times and he's never smoked me back out in return. Honestly I lost all respect I had left for this dude, who I thought was my homie. It's not even over the bud that gets me mad, but it's that he lies about everything and just wants to use people. He's just proved himself as fake to me. This isn't the only thing he's done stuff before to me and other people but this made me come to the full conclusion that he's fake.

Does anybody else know people like this who are constantly trying to mooch off of you or somebody and only think about the self when it comes to getting high?

2. Get new friends man

3. I didnt read all that...but fuck moochers!

4. That's super gay.

Yeah dude it seems bud will bring out peoples true colors some times. He's just greedy and a dick, I'd tell him to fuck off. I wouldn't want to associate myself with a jackass like that. Good, more bud for you when you buy now.

5. Yeah the thing is I'll smoke people out just because I enjoy smoking with friends. Its not like I'm keeping track of how much you owe me or whatever, but I would like for you to do the same sometimes. But because of how I am, he tries to take advantage of me.

6. Awesome story.

7. Yeah I hear you man. I'm the same way. I had a friend who smoked with us day in and day out when we first started. It was my gf, my mom, and I - usually buying zips of mids. Then this guy started becoming a good friend and smoking with us at night (lol we only smoked at night for some reason at first, idk why)

Then as we moved into days and shit, he'd always be there. For a year, he never offered to pay, he never offered bud because he didn't know where to get any, and I was cool with it, and enjoyed just having more cool people to share the experience with. But yeah it got old. Then I'd smoke out his gf's if they'd come over just to be hospitable and make him look good.

I've stopped since though, he hit his head when he passed out on spice one day, but I stopped smoking out his current gf. I have a friend that just moved back down from IL and THANK GOD. He will smoke our half O with my gf and I for the 2 weeks, and when we start getting low, he'll pick up a quarter for us to all share until we get our next pickup.

Hell, last week he bought an extra quarter for the week so we smoked fat with 3 blunts as he matched a half zip with us :smoke:

Gotta find that medium and people you can trust.

8. Yeah that's sorta how this guy is. He expects you to be his free supplier every time you have bud or money, but doesn't wanna do anything in return. It gets old really quick. I wish I could find some cool people like that who aren't so stingy.

9. i hang with a moocher everyday, hes the biggest moocher on earth and he bought weed maybe 4 times in the last year , while me an my other friends bought like weed evryday. yet he still smokes with us all the time lol. we call him big-mooch, hes too fat

10. Tell em to cop his own tree if he can afford all that McDonalds.

11. My friend is addicted to cigs and has never bought a pack.

How is that for a moocher

12. Nah. I have some pretty cool friends.

I don't mind helping a brotha out. But moochers are a no

13. ahh i remember those days..

you said u didnt have any bud now your smoking with him???

fuck you!! you owe me a blunt!!!

haha young ass kids...

one day u will be buying enough weed and be making enough money to not give a fuck who smokes your pot as long as they arent complete dickheads...

have a good day at school tomo kiddo lol
    im just messin, had a bad day...peace

14. lol i just realized i used to be "that guy". not that i mooched off other people for weed but i just had the most connections but i was always broke so people would hit me up asking where to get bud and id say i could hook it up if they smoked me up. worked out pretty good smoking for free for a year:smoke:. dont worry tho now im that guy that always smokes evry1 up for free