Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moochers or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedog, Aug 2, 2010.

1. So I made a large pickup for the first time a couple weeks ago. I bought a half oz of chronic and have been smoking off it since then. Previous to this I had only bought about a half oz of mids and when smoking with my friends often time didn't have anything to throw down. I however did give the guy $20 bucks who I had been smoking off of and when I did have herb I threw down. Now since I have made this pickup I feel as if my friends may be mooching a little bit. They used to be the first to start the session but now they wait and ask me if I want to smoke first. Or if we are going out for the 4:20am bowl they will hesitate and ask who is packing it and turn to me. Idk just because I have alot on me currently doesnt mean I should be throwing down more when they have some too though they buy by the eighth. Would you consider this mooching or no?

2. theyre excited that you got a half of dank instead of a half of mids

i would get them to throw down as many bowls of mids that your smokin of dank with them at least

3. Yup. Probably just excited to spark up some dank as opposed to mids.

4. dude I go through periods all the time where I feel like I'm being mooched off of by friends, or that I'm not getting my money's worth so to speak. Then I look at the big picture, about how maybe 75% of the time when everyone has weed we all match, but then the 25% of the time when someone doesn't, we'll still let them get in on the session. If they're your homies you chill with all the time then it's fine, just don't let them think that chilling with you equates to getting high.

Cuz if I know no one else has bud I'll smoke hella personal, I just try to not to it right in front of everyone, unless others are smoking personal. Just a stigma behind it I guess. Seems "selfish" even though you're the one who bought it...

5. Weed and being high lasts for moments.

Times with friends last forever.

Enjoy the times man. That's my advice ;)

6. To prevent this in the future do not tell your friends how much you pick up. they know you have an excess amount of herb so of course they will kind of expect you to pack a few bowls.
    If they smoke you up then i wouldnt sweat it. Right now seems like you have more bud than they do so thats why they are always lookin at you to smoke them up. As long as they are true friends you should know they will return the favor sooner or later.
    Next time you make a big pick up like this and want to share, partition off a small amount of your stash for smoking with friends, and make it seem like thats all you have. No need to pull out a 14 g bag in front of your bros when youre only packin a bowl. might as well be rubbin shit in their face if thats what youve been doin. Lol

7. enjoy the bud dude, as tokey said.

if you feel they are mooching tho, just ask them to throwdown some bud, or snacks or something so there contributing.