Mooch / Weed Fiend Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokin Bonesz, Aug 6, 2012.

1. deeper and deeper
    inlove with you I'm falling
    sweeter and sweeter

money grew like grass

2. man these guys I used to chill with would always say they have bud to match and/or money. So I would go meet up with them and they would always end up having like 5 dollars and if i'm lucky maybe a dime. fucking faggots then expect me to smoke them up...nope! and btw they are complete assholes to smoke with....hog the blunt, n****r lip,one time one of them stuck like half of his friends pipe in his mouth and proceeded to hit it like he was sucking a dick!!!! also one of them stole my bud on Halloweed a couple years ago.

another time two kids offered to smoke me out if they can use my bong. So they come over claiming to have an eighth and what do they pull out? A motherfucking dime sack!!! Like who the fuck does that? needless to say, smoked their dime then kicked em out...lol

3. Was at a party and me and a friend were toking it up outside. My friend was in the process of passing me the joint when out of no where some random dude just grabs the joint with his mouth and instantly starts inhaling. I then grab the joint out of his mouth and am like, wtf? Then he just fast walked it back inside the house really awkwardly. Me and my friend were laughing too hard to confront him about it haha.

4. Friend of mine is cool, but he has a few fiend traits.
    He's smoked me out plenty of times and always supplies snacks and drinks nd shit.
    But whenever we're smoking what I've bought, he takes huge ass hits of the joint.
    Sometimes he'll take like 4 or 5 hits before he passes, thinking I don't notice.

He also likes to kill the joint when it's close to being a roach and doesn't even let you know. Meanwhile you're expecting that last hit, but it never happens. Sometimes roaches have gone missing too.

5. .3? That's a fat fuckin bowl, man.

Burning the whole bowl is stupid and wasteful, anyway. I wish people wouldnt turn this into a motherfucking competition..

That's all I'm saying. :devious:

6. Dude I literally lol'ed!!!

7. My small black friend steals a bunch if his mom's blunt roaches and smokes bowls out of them.

8. Why did you have to mention he was you small friend? Got something against small people?:p

9. Haha I see what you did there ^

10. I HAD a friend named Preston. He was good friends with me and my girlfriend. He doesn't know how to cook, clean, do laundry, lives with parents, etc. Here are two small stories of a straight up fiend.

1) One day, me and my girlfriend's vehicle was in the shop and asked if he wanted to come chill for awhile. He said "no sorry, my car is really low on gas." I texted him "I got some green and wanted to smoke a couple of pipes, but maybe next time". Within the blink of an eye, we saw his junk ass car sitting outside of our apartment, followed up by a phone call from him. "I checked my gas gauge, I figured I could make it" he says.

2) I let him borrow one of my chillums for a few days. He said he only had a gram so he wouldn't need it long. He called me one day and said "dude, I'm sorry, but I dropped your pipe and it shattered." I was like oh well, it was a throwback piece. I get there and he's sitting there with my pipe all cleaned out, smoking on a resin ball from it. *FIEND*. I was a little fishy, thinking maybe he "dropped" it on purpose to get that oh-so fiendishly sweet resin from it. I was right. About a week after that, I walked in to a nasty smell in his room and I asked what it was, he said "oh, I smashed one of my old pipes to get the resin out because I'm out of green". I pretty much caught him lying right then and there.

I am no longer friends with him.

11. I also had a friend who would bring around a little crack pipe lookin' hitter and match us with that...even though we would smoke big, nasty bowls or bongs with him. My buddy straight up told him one day "dude, you can't be matching us with that little one hitter anymore, you look like an idiot" and he got all pouty and just straight up stopped coming over for smoke outs. Then we asked his girlfriend what he's been up to and she's like "oh, he just sits at home a lot, smoking his crack pipe and playing World of Warcraft." Let's just say, we started a lot of inside jokes about him hahaha

12. ill smoke people out only if they dont ask.  as soon as someone asks me to roll up, i tell them to throw 5 on it or im dippin out

13. [quote name="buddhasaur" post="15426307" timestamp="1344353785"]sounds like my exfriend lmfao ! stopped hanging out with her because if we don't have weed she'd complain and tell us to call everyone in our phones. she even wrote down a list of people who havnt smoked us back down...? like WTF. this made me believe in karma (weed karma) because as soon as my friend and I stopped chilling with this girl we've been offered to be smoked down many times, and plus we share our weed if we like you anyway too it's alright lol. in my area in Michigan we call it "smoking down" instead of smoking up/out 0:[/quote]Here in Arkansas we call it smoking out Everything better with a bag of weed.

14. #94 Shiva Blaster, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    Yeah, that doesn't sound as bad, although they don't use either around here.   "smoking down" sounds like you are sucking cock for weed or something, it just sounds weird and way too close to "sucking down" for my tastes.   Doesn't 'smoke up' make way more sense anyway?

15. [quote name="darth tree" post="15433239" timestamp="1344398169"]i recall a more recent time when "smoke down sally" came in on what could only be called a kush assault. After ignoring him and blowing him off all day with my friend (the cousin of the elusive "sally" ) we go to our favorite park/woods late at night to spark up a cozy. well after walking 10ft from the car we see that dan was parked and getting out of his car angrily and childishly saying "oh hey guys" doing some angry butthurt wave. well he walks in with a good .3 while our cozy joint has 2.5 minim.um and he gets mad because we wont let him in. he never has money his mom pays for everything and he simply cant handle the adult life. i think hes completely dependent. might be because his father left him as a child... or hes just a fiend. :bongin:[/quote]I want to hear more Smoke Down Sally stories lolSent from my medulla oblongata.

16. I wonder if the people who say "smoke me down" also say "hit me down" instead of hit me up?