Mooch / Weed Fiend Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokin Bonesz, Aug 6, 2012.

1. damn these people are crazy! I can gladly say I've never had to deal with a fiend before. I've had plenty of friends that asked for a little because they are dry but they are friends and they have smoked me out before so its never a problem.. I give joints away or bowls sometimes just because I know the universe will even itself out and I'll get it back.. its just weed anyways.. no matter how much I love it lol

2. kids in high school that try to buy .2 off of you with the $5 there mom gave them for lunch money.

3. Last 420, was over at my friends apartment, well, smoking as you do. There was about 3 of us, close friends, having a good time.

So after a while, my friend says that a few of his college friends are coming over too, and that was cool.
    So 3 of them land in after a bit, and I've never met these dudes before. I'm usually a bit reserved meeting new people, but try to be nice to them even if they're not exactly sound (slang for chill over here.)

Not these guys though.

Before he even said hi or any of that, this one dude comes in the door and says 'wheres that weed at! get out the bong' or some shit like that. After a few minutes, I realise this prick has no bud. So.. I roll up a few spliffs and pass them around.

They didn't even come back to me once around the rotation. And on top of that he changed the music we had on to some unlistenable garbage.

So after a while, I got up, picked up my bud and said 'By the way, my names Shane. You're welcome, have a good 420.' Then me and one of the guys I was chilling with left and went to see Orange Goblin.

I've met several fiends in my time, but never anyone with their head stuck so far up their own ass. And that story was cut short.

Sorry for the long post by the way.

4. I have one friend that will only really WANT to get stoned everytime he's around me - but he will usually supply himself these days or at least throw in...but that actually took some "training" after he kind've took an inch of our generousity a mile and turned up numerous times with nothing.
    Though yeah, the "nothing but getting stoned" thing still applies...and I don't know if I can hold it against him all that much, it just means we've grown out of it, and he has not...having a partner, you kind of adopt a more "adult" life, yknow?

I have another "friend" who I'm not sure if he's really a friend or not. I've bought weed from him, at times he's bought some of mine...we've hung out and gone places and everything, but the moment weed dries up - it's like he's got no "use" for me and I just won't hear from him.

Kind of puts things in perspective a little bit.

5. they need to add like to gc moible..

6. Damn, that girl sounds like a fuckin' princess...

I hate moochers, even for cigarettes :smoke:

I had this one friend a few months back, shed use to mooch off of me and my good friends allll the time, she kept sayin' how she was suppose to get a check each month, because she coned this guy :confused:...

Never happened or she just never told us :eek:

7. Thats fucked up

8. Yea i feel like some people just can't come to reality and just lie and lie and lie to get things by mooching it confuses me so much haha :confused:

9. This chick that hangs out with our group sometimes used to be such a mooch. She'd always show up without anything or try to throw down 2 bucks while we're smoking mad blunts. Worst part is that she's on financial aid but spends it all going to concerts and shit then tries to get in on rotation.

10. I hate people like that. A year ago this one dumbass kid who I met at a party at a friends house I remember he asked for some smoke cause I was smoking some and I gladly shared. So a week later he catches me on the road and asks me to smoke him out. Like literally everywhere he spotted me me at he would always ask me the same thing until one day he caught me on my way to the mall and he just gets in my car I literally wanted to push him out. But I kept my cool and brought him along. So after getting there I felt like having a blunt sesh and he followed me fo my spot where I blaze when I'm at the mall cause of course he knew I was gonna blaze and I got so fed up and let him blaze with me. So we go to the pakimg structure and I'm trying to be smooth and he is just causing attention. After that, he kept following me so I go to a food joint in the mall. I'm all ordering and he just orders and expects me to pay for his shit. Not to mention he was acting like a dumbass with the cashier. So he is eating and being a dumbass at the same time I thought about getting him back for being a "fiend" so he goes into the bathroom and I quickly got out of there got in my car, and ditches him there. After that I found out he got all butthurt so my problem was solved. People like that piss me off.

11. Lmao he deserved that so much:laughing:

12. sounds like my exfriend lmfao ! stopped hanging out with her because if we don't have weed she'd complain and tell us to call everyone in our phones. she even wrote down a list of people who havnt smoked us back down...? like WTF.

this made me believe in karma (weed karma) because as soon as my friend and I stopped chilling with this girl we've been offered to be smoked down many times, and plus we share our weed if we like you anyway too it's alright lol.

in my area in Michigan we call it "smoking down" instead of smoking up/out 0:

13. [quote name='"highjack3r"']

in my area in Michigan we call it "smoking down" instead of smoking up/out 0:[/quote]

that's what we call it in my part of Michigan to!

14. [quote name='"darth tree"']

that's what we call it in my part of Michigan to![/quote]

Whats good in the murder mitten

15. [quote name='"Taylored"']

Whats good in the murder mitten[/quote]

Haha that reminds me of the time in Detroit we saw murda squad spray painted on a garage door... Good times

16. thats nada. I walked 3 miles each way to pick up a bottle of killer wine and a 30 bag of chronics.

then my house mate drunk crashed his car and finished the bottle at 5 am.

fortunately i hid the trees in my room. yeaa.

17. Me and 2 of my best friends always share weed but this one guy, he buys it most of the time and shares but always gives himself like 6 bongs and everyone else like 1. I'm like, "Whatever it's his stuff so he can do whatever he wants with it =)". But as soon as me and the other best friend get gear he offers to pack to bongs. We're like, "nah it's cool just everyone pack there own but we've only got 1 g so just make sure there's enough for everyone cuz it's pretty dry right now".

We all pack our bongs and of course I'm the one supplying and he packs his bong to shit and takes most of the gram to himself whilst me and this other guy are trying to be fair about it so we each get a couple bongs each. I would usually be ok if we had a decent amount but I mean we had 1 fucking gram which is like nothing.

One week later he gets stuff and when we get there he has 3 bongs packed ready and what do you know, his is brimmed and ours is skimmed.

TL;DR - he is stingy with his shit but when we have stuff he's the first to fiend as much as he possibly can.

18. Three dudes and I usually smoke together at school... We all throw except one guy. the guy who doesn't throw came from a significantly different financial background than the rest of us. The only time we actually got mad at him was when he brought his girlfriend and I brought the weed. I didn't get mad, the other two guys however were really pissed about it. Of course he doesn't live in their house, he was fucking his girlfriend in their bathroom, she was crying because she got too high, and he mooches off them all the time.

19. What is with all the walls man!!

People space your paragraphs out and they might actually get read.

Only story i get to tell is a friend who wanted to smoke a joint that me and a couple people put in weed for and he didnt. We said pay up if he wants some, he said that hes good and walked away.

five minutes later he comes back and hands up $5, by that time the joint was down to the roach lolol.