Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

montreal help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bash123, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hi,
    i just moved to Montreal and cant find any special bud! i would highly appreciate any help from a fellow stoner. thanks in advance

Bash

2. yea just shoot me a pm and Ill send you my guys name a number. I dont want to do it on here so people can see.

Joke :hello:

3. dude, just go to a park. I went to Montreal for spring break and found some in a park. people will just ask you if you have papers, thats the code man. happy hunting

4. i found some.. but need to find better quality.. help still needed plzz!

5. Bro,you're not just going to find high grade bud the second you get here.It took me 4 years to start getting Crazy kush,i recommend you go to the Train stations,mont royal,high times even.

Good luck!

6. Yeah and it's outdoor season too that's whats mainly gonna be around wait until winter time for the crazy indoor chron shit.