Month old plants. How do they look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NarwhalHunter, Apr 5, 2013.

1. These are my sativa plants, they are one month old yesterday from sprout. How do they look?

This one died from being doused in vinegar and cayenne pepper in an attempt to eradicate aphids. :eek: Aphids are dead but I think the plant is too. ):
    image-3310518010.jpg

These are my other three. The one is stunted for some reason but is slowly picking up. The other two are exploding and I'm hoping are both female.

image-4085656608.jpg

image-2879977467.jpg

image-2099461195.jpg

Node pictures are kind of blurry but their are stipules and they curve inward. I'm very hopeful :D

image-1600608792.jpg

image-2938249182.jpg

2. #2 NarwhalHunter, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    Bump...

3. You going to transplant into the ground? they'll defo explode, before long they'll be root bounded in them pots,

first plant i'd flush it with plain water.. and hope for the best.

Good luck, the others look ok.:D

4. I flushed with about a gallon of fresh water no nutes or molasses. I was hoping to not have to transplant again, but I guess I might have to. How long would you say I have until I'll need to transplant? How much more will these grow? When will they show sex for sure and how do they look for a month old?

5. Lol no one cares

"If I lose in the cage, I'll win in the parking lot."

6. Calm down bro i work lots so i'm back now haha...

well check for roots under the pot is a good indication that the pot is root bounding..

month old not bad bro.. and for sex depends where you live for the hrs of light etc... when hrs go down to 14/10 then it should kick in flowering..

7. It's 12/12 year round. I'm hoping that means a perfect 3 month season, but I've heard some plants will just veg for months and months because hours of light never changes.

8. Well didn't i tell you that 5 gal buckets are to small for outdoor.

9. Yeah lol I need to transplant

10. If I want to keep them like 2-3 feet tall, can I just leave them in the buckets?

11. Maybe if you had smart pots or any type of fabric pot. In a plastic bucket they will get root bound choke of and die. Put them in a fabric pot. Top it, pinch it and and tie it down and you could keep it low. I have even seen people build a screen about 2ft off the ground and train the plant to grow sideways. It was about 8ft tall all of while being 2 ft off the ground. Be creative.

12. Why the fuck would you douse a plant in something that is extremely acidic to them and something that would just burn the fuck out of them! Dude even if the plant did stay alive the aphids would of just came back anyway, don't cheap out get some aphid powder/spray if you really want to rid them.

13. Dousing your plant in vinegar and cayenne pepper is comparable to spritzing sulfuric acid on your skin and rubbing ghost pepper powder into the wombs. I am disappoint.

14. He was trying to kill aphids with a wise tale method to get rid of mite. Lol.

15. the thing ive learned from growing, start with quality soil in the beginning and then dont do anything crazy. leave the plant alone haha

16. This is so true, just let it do its own thing for the first 2 - 3 weeks IMO.