Month old plant wilting at tips after transplant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sundjata Suma, Jul 20, 2019.

1. pics dont work ??

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope, not at all. Look for the ’upload a file’ button when you post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Soil that I'm using. Been watering with filtered water with a couple drops of tea tree oil. New leaves are still growing so it doesn't seem to be too stunted .

Attached Files:

4. Not sure why they wouldn't. It's honestly not very clear how to upload the pics especially when it's on the phone. I had to make an album first and then basically link to the album I made. Not sure if that's the right way to do it but it wouldn't let me do it any other way

5. I changed the privacy settings on the pics. Should work now.

6. does the pot have drainage? you shouldnt transplant until root system is solid. whats the soil?

** i see the soil. that could be the issue also.

7. There's one drainage hole about 2 inches wide at the bottom and I read that putting rocks beneath the soil helps drainage too so I also put about an inch of pebbles at the bottom. It's on its 5th set of leaves. I read that it's okay to transplant at around that time. I'm pretty much getting all my info from sites such as this one.

8. my photo plants get 3 pots throughout their lives. and they don't get transplanted until they have a rootball. make sure the medium dries out. hopefully some more people will get on here. sometimes just talking some refreshing words to your girls and leaving them be is the best you can do.

9. Yeah I'll let it sit for now. Could I add Coco to the soil at next transplant or is that bad?

10. Bad. Only experts can grow with miracle grow anything lolll. Problem is their soil is loaded with time release nutes! Why we don't use their products

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for your input but that doesn't answer my question about switching to Coco

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well I guess u can try experimenting. I do it a lot! Than u will need to know how to feed daily and what pH

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1