Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

month old joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piffedout, Mar 14, 2010.

1. i have a joint that i smoked on super bowl sunday and i only used half. i put the rest of the j in a dry water bottle and forgot about it till now. it was pretty good shit and i have a low tolerance do u think it will stil get me high?

2. dude me and my friend dropped a perfect jay in like 3 feet of snow back in january in my back yard and i found it like last week after the snow melted.

We smoked it and it got us kinda high but it tasted like shitt

3. Of course!!

4. It will get weaker the longer its exposed to air, and dyer, but after a month should still get you high. I remember one time years and years ago I found 4 joints that my parents had confiscated from me in my dads storage box. They had been there for at least a year. At first I thought my dad toked, but then I saw that the joints were my roll, I had made them.

I called my friend and was like "Dude, we are gonna get ripped, I found 4 J's that have been sitting around at least a year (I was young and stupid, lol). We smoked all 4 at once and didn't even get close to high. lmao. Now the weed probably wasn't even that good to begin with, but just sitting out like that for a year, not protected from air, they just dried out and became worthless.

5. Yeah it will totally work.