Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Month Long T-Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JRRtokinup, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Alright so im new to grassity 
    familiar to tokin
    Right now im on A T- break ill be done in a week, I just wanted to know if this long journey was worth it. I have never really stopped this long and its been killin me. WILL IT BE WORTH IT?!?!

or should i roll this splifffff?

2. I stopped for 1 day and it was pretty nice... I wonder what a month feels like :p

3. so far pretty damn lame.

4. Im not on a t break but i haven't smoked in 1 month and a half.

5. Im on a tbreak, I haven't smoked weed since half a hour ago.

6. In my opinion if its killing you keep on going into its not killing you! Going back too early wont help and it will be useless 

7. Smoke up.  You've suffered long enough.

8. It will definetly be worth it buddy, the longer you wait, you more you will be baked. :smoking:

9. im forced to be on a 6 month T break son you better smoke that shit while you can. probation sucks

10. Alright so im new to grassity [​IMG]

11. I was on a three month t-break until a couple days ago when I smoked some low-to-mid range bud from my sister. One small pipe bowl got me pretty baked. I'm a bit high now from earlier but I'm waiting on my 1/4th coming to me on Sunday :D

12. Im on a T-break right now since 1am this morning, shit sucks. Most i have ever done is a week, and that shit sucked even more. It will be worth it, im telling you.

13. Every time I'm on a T Break I have to cheat after like a week or two and it still helps so you might as well

14. 25 days currently (forced)
    hope to be back next week. cant wait

oh breaks sux . but sumtimes u need em too

15. Smoke that spliff, you're not getting any younger.

16. Don't smoke that spliff, it'll be well worth it if you hold out! I myself am going for the month long T-break also (Tomorrow I'll be one week in.)