month and a hald old plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by budblower10, Jul 2, 2007.

1. i was just wandering ho0w large your plants were when they were vegged for about a month and a half outside. i cant seem to find any info on 1-2 month old plants. how big did they get? how much did they yield? or any info about them really would help alot. i just started some plants and they should be veggin til about mid august, a month and a half, so i wanted to get a feel for how big they can get. i know all conditions make a difference, but just tell me from your experience. thanks a million

2. Mine are 24 days and are 18 in tallest - 14 in smallest.

3. like you said, conditions/environment, play a big role in your plants growth. you should veg your plants based on your grow area. if you're vertically limited, you need to take that into consideration when it comes to how long you veg. limited vert. space means (to me) a shorter veg time. i veg until they get around 12" tall. remember, you should also take into consideration the size of your light's footprint.

4. I have two plants outside that were seeded on May 1st. They have been transplanted three times and are three and a half to four feet tall.