Month and a day in, any advice?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by toolzor, May 16, 2018.

1. I have an unknown strain that is a month and a day old, seems to be healthy as far as I can tell, but this is my first real try at growing.

Does anyone have any tips, advice, or any things that I should be doing/not doing at this point? Any cropping/pruning/etc?

Attached Files:

2. Maby a bigger pot and in a week start a Top & LST if you keeping her low. Looks real tropical and healthy lookn. Mean bro. Post updates

3. What size pot would you say? 3 gal? 5 gal?

4. 2 to 3 times bigger than that one? Whats she in at mo? those internodes are lookn primo man theyd be good tops i recon . Healthy as start

5. Honestly I’m not really sure, maybe a 1-1.5gal currently, just some pot my wife had laying around so I’m not entirely sure haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Welcome to GC. Your plants would look better under natural light - instead of blurple. Good luck with your grow. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. There you go, under natural light. It's almost lights out, so they are a little droopy this time of day

edit: could also be that I'm watering a little too much, I'm not sure, they typically start to droop about 2 hours or so before night night

Attached Files:

8. They look healthy - good job. :thumbsup: It's normal for them to droop a bit at the end of their day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maby go 3 x bigger man with the pot if you stayn inside .

10. Check out nugbuckets.
    I say this because I'm following
    His tutorial,and I've got 8 main
    Colas growing now.its called building a manifold or mailing
    A marijuana plant.for me from now own.just takes longer but in the end results are bigger yields.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. @PPORTN - I'll order a few 5 gal bags when I get paid on Friday, I was already thinking about it, just really needed someone to say go do it haha
    @possumbill - I will look into it, thank you

12. Wieked man

• Like Like x 1