Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Montana!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr_GreenThumb, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Anyone here from Montana... I am going to be going there to snowboard from the 13th to the 20th. Whitefish aka Big White.. supposed to be good. well let me know if u guys are from here maybe we can have a mountain sesh

2. no montucky on here?

3. I have family in Whitefish, not the most happening place.

I take it your going to shred Big Mountain, enjoy.

4. I feel like most of the middle states of america are not that happening... MOST not all... i know there are some good places here and there but you know what im talking about... also this could just be my ignorance of all the places i havent been to talking

5. I am from Whitefish originally... it is happening for the ski/snowboard crowd. I bet no one responded just due to how rare internet or people who stay at home and veg on computers there...