Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Monsters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Apr 21, 2012.

1. I just heard that seeing monsters is common when smoking weed :eek: WTF!!! People really need to be educated. my mom whose smoked like 5 times in her life and my brother whose 16 and smoked twice but never been high were argueing with me that when you smoke weed you see monsters...lol. I tried convincing them other wise but they wouldnt believe me. can some one please send me a link or somthing saying the effects of mj

2. I see a monster everyday, with or without weed.. He sits on a hill with his greedy, gangly claws wrapped around the hearts of all Canadians just waiting to feed...

3. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']I see a monster everyday, with or without weed.. He sits on a hill with his greedy, gangly claws wrapped around the hearts of all Canadians just waiting to feed...[/quote]

I see him too! :O

4. wait you dont see monsters?

5. Burn it with fire!

6. Seeing monsters is a common side effect. I see them here and there when I smoke on occasion. Iv learn to embrace them rather then being scared.

7. you guys cant be serious can i get some actual comments not talking about paul or lean

8. Weed monsters for sure.

9. [​IMG]

:)

Honestly op....who cares that much let them think what they want. If they think smoking weed makes you see monsters fine, act like youre seeing monsters all the time. when youre at dinner be like " hey purple fuzzleball can i get the salt please?" and when there about to sit down " HEY WHAT THE HELL FUZZIESHITHEEL IS SITTING THERE". Have fun with it. until they realize how insane it sounds

10. Okay okay... in all seriousness, I think paranoia can get to me and make me think that there's someone in my house when there isn't. I gasped the other day, thinking that a shadow was a dude peeking into my room.
    Aaargh sativa y u so mind melting? :eek:

11. God dammit I'm always around those things! Every time I look out my window there's a shadow trying to avoid my sight, or in the mirror I see it scuttling out of my way. Never got a full view of it but don't be worried, it's pretty chill when it's high.

12. I love it when I see Monsters thats the point ins't it?
    [​IMG]

13. I just smoked a joint, and now I see a troll on my computer screen.

14. No one is helping you because your asking us to help you disprove blatantly wrong government propaganda.

15. I fucking wish i was smoking on some weed that made me some monsters

16. If you start seeing the real monsters RUN!!!
    [​IMG]

17. OH By the way Bazinga!!!![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn2S7fq_p1E"]BAZINGA (all of them before the ballpit) - YouTube[/ame]

18. Damn..I know what they're talking about. I hate that troll under the bridge.