Monsters in the back room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MyStonerName, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Can someone name some reasons why my leaves are doing this? I know the yellow spots are most likely nute burn but the clawing? The temps don't go past 90 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 90 is a pretty hot temp for a plant. What do you have going on for airflow?

3. Sucks about the one that's took forever to root. Did the cuttings affect the flowering plant time-wise?

4. No. The plants seem unharmed. This is my first grow with unknown bag seed so I don't no the flowering time at all. This is just all one big experiment.

5. Could be N toxicity. Deep dark leaves, clawing on the tip and purple stem all day it's nitrogen

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks man. Well nothing really I can do about it besides keep watering since I don't add nutes at all.

7. Hi stonername... nice jornal. Ive been looking into monster croppin next. Only thing i ant tried yet. Got sum in flower at min. Can i take a cutting off my flowering plant from top or bottom or anywhere? They are 3 weeks and 4 days into flower. They are jacks so have a flower timd of approx 10 weeks ...wood this matter?
    Oh and yes nitrogen issue but like ya sed ya cant do ought as u giv water only .
    Anyway .. u got a brill jornal ere ☺

Happy Growing

8. Thanks for the feed back! As far as cuttings I took mine at 21 days from the bottom of the plant. I also made sure to try and get some cuttings with flimsy stems so they could root better. The only cutting that didn't take had a pretty thick stem. All my cuttings had little tiny pre-flowers that I left on and the plant ended up growing past them once it hit the reveg stage.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi love . Thanks for advise. Ill do that wi thinner stems too. . Thanks stoner and ill let ya no how i go on. Ill keep a track of yr jornal too. Gud luck xxx

Happy Growing

• Like Like x 1
  10. subbed up, pretty cool to watch this

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks guys. I'm week 8 into flower with one of the moms so I'm gunna harvest this week. The pants don't look the best but if your interested here's the link. Mini fridge cfl grow box

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lil update
    They looking sick but still growing pretty good there's so many tops on this one on this one. I count 15 and they all look big enough to takes clones if I wanted to.

[​IMG]

This one isn't doing to bad also a lot of growth.

[​IMG]

This one has really hit a growth spirt. She's just not as filed out

[​IMG]

I'm probably gunna transplant this weekend to gallon pots on the two larger plants.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Built a new stealth veg box. It's made from my old mini fridge. I'm testing out the heat right now but damn it's loud. I'm gunna order a small PC fan here soon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well I put two monster crops into flower today in some homemade air pots. Right now they are in a new set up so hope they work out. I left one monster in the veg box. It looked sick so I hope the new bigger pot with fresh soil and all that room to herself helps out. Here's a picture dump. The last one is of monster still in veg. Might user her as a mother plant. Idk yet. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Well it's been one week since flip and there's been a lot of growth. I've tied down most of the big branches to expose the middle more.
    The plant in the last picture is still in veg and is looking better. I had to flush the fuck outta the soil since it was burning a lot of leaves at a fast rate. It's in about a 2 gallon pot so I flushed it with 6 gallons of water. Weird thing is, is that it doesn't look to droopy for the amount if water I used plus the burning hasn't really showed up on new leaves.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. 2 weeks since flip and now I'm starting my 8 week count down. Everything I'd looking pretty good it's just my leaves droop a little, idk, but the still don't look bad. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's a mother plant and some clones I've taken off her.

[​IMG][​IMG]

It's cool to think I've started from 3 bag seeds and now I have all these. I'm really thinking of ordering some bomb genetics and doing the same thing.