1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Donkey Dick Harvest!!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Pothead Pete, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Okay everyone here at the city, I have been growing for almost a year now and my results just keep getting better and better. This monster of an indoor plant was six feet tall and had to weigh over a pound(be it she isn't dried out yet). I expext the dry finished weight to be around a quarter pound!! I smoked some of her baby sister and let me tell you it is a very CLEAR and potent high!!! This is definately not headache weed. It is the best I have grown so far....and I owe it all to a generous seed donation from one of the members here at Grasscity.......

Attached Files:

2. the buds were so heavy that the branches almost broke on her.......

Attached Files:

3. of a very heavy DONKEY DICK COLA!!!!!!

Attached Files:

4. right on!!!! lookin good!!!!!

lol donkey dick!! had to check it out;)..........

5. resin glands!!! HE HE HE!!!! Here's one more...

Attached Files:

6. Shit piss thats great. Is it just an indoor mix, or what strain?

7. The West Coast seedcompany out of British Columbia. They go for 35$Canadian for 10. I planted 3 and they all turned out to be females!!! I also have a decent sized clone in vegetative growth. I plan on Harvesting a very nice looking White Widow beauty within the next two weeks also. The smell of the Donkey Dick is actually quite Skunkish!!! And it smokes ULTRA smooth. The high is a very clear and amusing buzz,not tooo heavy!!! I love this stuff and give it definately two thumbs up!!!!

8. Holy fuck does that look good, it's so white and beautiful man, I give you props on the fine grow, hope my first harvest is that good.

9. HIGH All, very nice Pothead Pete!!!! The DD is a Vancouver Island original and yes skunky. Thinking maybe I'll start some DD...it's been awhile. If you can...you should see the size of Buds when in a 20L Bucket and put on 12/12 when 2 feet tall.
    Enjoy your fruits of your labour..you deserve it.

10. jesus....happy smokin man,,.

Grasscity Deals Near You