Monster cropping for a mother plant

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Holie214, May 15, 2017.

1. I am thinking of monster cropping to produce a mother plant. Does anyone have experience with this...good or bad? Would all clones from that mother have the weird growth pattern?

• Like Like x 1
  2. It will take a fair bit of extra time to re-veg but once it does you will be happy with the results, also it will take longer to root and you might have trouble getting them to root, but I defiantly recommend monster cropping combined with super cropping, topping and lollipoping you will end out with tons of heads! Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Out of complete error, I created a mother by monster cropping. I pulled the clones in 2nd week of flowering. She FINALLY reverted back to veg but is taking quite a while to become the monster she is supposed to be. I figure in a few weeks she’ll be ready to give off clones.

I actually joined this forum because of your exact same question, I was wondering if her clones will also be “monster cropped” as she is back in veg stage and her clones will be from a vegged plant. Also if her clones are theoretically monster cropped, will they still take that long time to root and grow? It took me almost 2 months to get her to the stage she’s at now... which is actually perfect timing because I just harvested and only have one tent available.