Mono!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rutteger1, Jan 6, 2012.

1. #1 Rutteger1, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    Shit blades, I have mono. Something about new years parties just spreads it so quick... Anyway the first real day of my symptoms was 3 or 4 days ago, and I had a seriously bad sore throat, its a little better today but still bad. I haven't been sleepy until today, now I am sleepy as shit. Anyway, I smoked a little nugget of mids the first day of my symptoms (before I knew I had mono) and now I realize I probably won't be able to smoke for a while will I :(

Do any of you have experience with Mono? What should I expect? What will make my throat feel better? And most importantly, when can I safely smoke weed again?

much obliged

2. Edibles! Make some motherfucking edibles! THC opens up and soothes the air.. Ducts? Tubes? Whatever.

If your medical get some tincture.

If it makes you feel any better..

At one point my ENTIRE Rival highscool football team had Mono :D

3. That's rough bro. Mono lasts for MONTHS. My one friend is just getting over it, he's had it since spring. He got it really bad though, like it could have killed him bad.

4. Damn... I mostly have a sore throat, and alls I want to do is smoke haha. I don't have the time right now to get a magic flight or something, would a handheld kind of pipe vaporizer work? Oh and I don't have medical I'm in Kentucky.