Mono + Weed= AMAZING...PICS!.. (short and long story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Bong, May 8, 2009.

1. Long story:

yea im so high. ok so this is my story, im the starting pitcher for my schools baseball team. im 9-0, 0.1 era. I stopped smoking weed so i would continue to

do well. Well befo i started baseball i smoked every day of my life. i always was smoking

and taking my ADD medication. i was blasted everyday during school and during the

night. but i went cold turkey and stopped smoking, i had no problem with doing that. now

this week i go to the doctor because of inflamed tonsils i am later informed that i have

monsouloous, " Mono"... the doc later tells me i cannot play baseball for a month... no

school baseball.. i was shocked. u cannot play sports with mono because Ur spleen is

enlarged and if punched hard enough it can bleed. so now i have been home for 3 days

and i craved some piff. so i call up a friend he tells me hes got dank, i don't believe it.

he comes and drops it off. it happened to be amazing shit. i go and rip it.... check out

this nug and tell me how Cristal it is... look at the hairs.

Short story:
    YA so i called up my friend after staying home from school for 2 days. I ask if he has bud, he said ya, he said its DANK... I didn't believe it until i saw the fucking bag, its amazing:eek:

IM ZOOOTED :smoke:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He said it was " golde haze" idk if it is or not, but it def get u zoooooookteddd :p.
    im Rippin more as we speak :smoke:

" I go home, go to pratice, ice my arm, rip it out of the trinity, and go to bed and do it all over again"

2. Nice find, man. Honestly, I may be blind, but it looks brown

3. That or it's a low quality camera.

4. its from my cell phone cam witch sucks. if u see the first pic you can see the green

5. i wish the pics were better quality, but it definitely looks flufffy :smoke:

6. I got the mono too. You think its safe to smoke with a soar throat?