Money

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by don_b, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I was wondering if growing pot it is profitable if I spent the thousands of dollars on equipment. I've grown weed in a field near my house so I have a tiny bit of experience... But I have no idea if I grew decent pot indoors, could I make any profits or is there is even a market for large amounts of pot (Boston)? [not well connected at the moment.. could also be a problem]

If I had like ten lights going in my basement what kind of profit could I make if any at all?

2. No, you cannot make any profit from growing marijuana.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure you know how to work a calculator, give it a try.

3. We'll depending on your area and how much it sells for there... I would say yes regardless of where you live lol... I would say for a suitable grow op resulting in pounds it would be maybe like... $800 max system cost if you werent just trying to take a truck load over state lines.... and seeing as how a pound goes for at least $1000 or more basically anywhere in the US.. yes you would make tons of money... check your state laws on how much you can grow without it reaching the felony limit for your state and if your in one of the unlucky states that its a felony no matter what I would suggest against a large operation....

you can check at www.norml.com