Money to Other Countries

Discussion in 'General' started by notajew, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Was reading a story about how Obama sent 15 million to some country, and it got me thinking.

Whenever our country sends 'money' for aid to other countries, like a few million or even a few billion, what exactly are they sending?

Printed Bills or Currency that the country uses?

Our gold from fort knox?

If we're not using the gold that is backing up our US dollars, then why would it matter how much we sent to them, it wouldn't effect our debt. What is wrong with printing 20 trillion Japanese Currency (whatever it is) and just sending it to them saying that we are helping them out?

This goes with our own government too. We have this 'national debt' of something like a few trillion dollars, who are we in debt too? Just print out the 15 million bills and pay them.

2. Yeh yeh, lets keep printing more money.. that'll get us out of debt :rolleyes:

3. were on our way to the NWO.

bankers... ugh

its just paper
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPy8SnzRsqc]YouTube - Alex Jones - " The New World Order "[/ame]

4. Without goods or services to back up the money, it becomes useless.

5. i belive he sent chinas money...since they own us

6. In WW2 Japan counterfitted a whole bunch of US currency and sent it into circulation to try and diminish the value of the dollar.

7. The U.S. is in debt by like 14 trillion dollars right now.

8. I think it's electronic

9. So far nobody has addressed my question, I'm saying when we give money to other countries, what is backing it up? What goods and services are you talking about?

10. I imagine it's converted into the local currency, and whatever relief organizations are being funded spend it appropriately.

Either that, or said organizations spend the funds on the materials they need stateside, and then transport it over. That sounds a little more likely.