money over friends?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by randomstoner, Dec 22, 2008.

1. i went to my friends house and copped what was upposed to be 3g of some good smoke turns out it was like 4.3 haha so i smoked a blunt with my hookup came home and my friend A was waitin there to get 2g of this shit at this time my scales batteries were dead so i said leme take a good blunt out of this and the rest is yours its at least .5 up so hes like ye cool so we chillin and im high but my friends not so we go smoke a bowl at this poin the shit was still in 1 bag and A tells me u know this is comin out of your share right? im like bruh get the fuck out...he wants to smoke what i payed for and pass what he payed for...i said man its still going to be 2g thats what u payed for so deal with it broke my blunt off then he left..so i called up another friend Band told him if u got a rillo ill smoke this blunt with u so we smoked and were all high as a kite but dude dont even thank me for the 10$ worth of weed i shared with him n his girl wtf is that? im cool with sharin but jeez u can at least take 2 seconds and say thank u..so we get done with that blunt out and i go cop some fire kush and meet back up with my friend B and his girl for a hookah bowl and told them about a party somewere else..at A's place so we go out there smoke me and As weed and A happens to have a hookah as well and B''s shisha and coals were in his car so we smoke another bowl in the hookah B and his girl leave but he left his shisha and coals and said smoke as mush as u want man so we smoked ONE bowl after he left (at this point we smoked about 20$ worth of As weed 20$ of mine and like 3$ worth of hookah) he calls me in the morning comes and gets his stuff and says do u have any money..im like na man y? he says u smoked all my 15$ tub of a shisha...i said ill get u back next weekend..ha not but for real man..so im out at As house and didnt drive cuz he said he was comin back my way tommorow (its a 45 minutre drive) so the next day he says ill take u home but u have to give me some gas money i said i thot u were going over there anyways but w/e how much u need man the fool wants 10$ to make a 4$ trip!!! WTF i gave him m last 4 cuz im not worried about it and hes like man i know u have more money..jeezus this fool has the nuts to ask for more money than i fucking have...how fucked up is that man i cant even enjoy a weekend with my "friends" without someone beggin for money ne1 else have problems like this? im not concerned with the money but the fat that these people think i owe them or something is fucking rediculous... :mad: sorry for the negative post i was just wondering if im missing something here

2. Yeah that sucks... Just have enough weed for yourself, smoke a bowl before u meet em.. or better yet just fuck em... I hate kids like that.