money i sent for seeds got held cause they wont send to po box? HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burningbush93, Jan 7, 2014.

1. I wasn't sure where to post this so I hope here is fine. Anyway I got a email from sea of seeds saying they located the money I sent them and its being held cause they won't send anything to a po box which really pisses me off I spent like 60 bucks so it wouldn't take forever to get there and now its taken longer than normal. I have heard this before and wanted to know what's going to happened. At this point I don't care how long it takes as long as I get them. I just don't want to be screwd out of 389$. What do you guys think will sea of seeds adventually get the money?

THANKS!!!

2. It usually says rite in the web site won't send to a po box, you sent cash?

3. So they have your cash. They just need an addy... Sooo whats the problem?Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yeh dude just email them or call and give them an address to send it to.. one thats not a P.O.Box   you can use a friends if you dont want to use yours

5. Been waiting to use this one for awhile[​IMG]

6. Well they seaofseads ended up straightening it out and they finally got my money but on there website it says order processing for the second day and there gonna be closed for the weekend. This is start in to pis me off I sent the money around December 15and don't know if they even sent them out yet.

7. It sounds like the order has been "sent to the packaging department to be prepared for shipment" "your shipment will be being shipped shortly". Is it netherlands to states? Id say 8-10 daysSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Never send cash lol rookieSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app