Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mondays...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I hate mondays but I have a friend named Mary Jane who helps me get through it. :smoke:

2. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're really baked right now.

3. right on.

4. I have to wait another 2 hours before I can start blazing

5. i had the best monday ever today, and no bud was burnt

had a yiros for breakfast/lunch, ace my accounting exam
    then ate some maccas next to the river and was just chilling happy and sober

6. Man your lucky, Im out of bud and gotta wait till lunch.

Happy Tokin' Blades!

7. LOL same here, my friend is smoking me up at lunch.

8. Im going to the dispensary at lunch:hello:

Happy Tokin':smoke:

9. Actually I wasnt I had just woken up lol. But yea I smoked a cig filled about 3/4 full of some fire mids while i was walking to class. :smoke:

10. I just drove 45 minutes back to my crib from Pittsburgh at 8am and blazed the whole way home. Mondays are boss. :smoke::smoke:

11. woke up @ 7:15am, smoked a 2 pape to myself.
    showered, grabbed my shit - out the door.

mini wheats in a plastic bag for breakfast.

life is golden
    course its 11:42 now and i'm in class lame.

12. since im temporarily unemployed i just woke up at 8am packed a bowl of some la con, made coffee, and put some cod on. mmmmm.... coffee with weed... delicious. lol

13. Just smoked a bowl myself and had lunch. Almost time for my next class! :smoke: