Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Monday Morning Bud? (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CapNCosmos, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I Want to see what you guys are starting your week with.

Make your Monday tolerable.

2. Its sunday, so ill let you know in 7 hours once its monday.

3. It will be AK47..

[​IMG]

4. Looks delicious! Wanna share? I'm pretty much out (1 hit left... if that, even)

5. Happy Monday :bongin:

6. this is what im starting my monday morning with.
    First is some bud my buddy claims is amazing but its just okay imo. i got the quarter for 100. (first 3 pics)

The second set of bud shots are from some bud i picked up a week ago. My buddy claims this is mids, but i think it gets me higher then the other shit imo. got that for 330 an o so im hopin its not mids what do you guys think i found like 4 seeds in the o i think its just outdoor, looking at the stems and knowing it had the seeds. (second set of 2 pics)

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      273.6 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      240.5 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      255.2 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      281.7 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      304.6 KB
      Views:
  7. [quote name='"grazinpalm"']this is what im starting my monday morning with.
    First is some bud my buddy claims is amazing but its just okay imo. i got the quarter for 100. (first 3 pics)

The second set of bud shots are from some bud i picked up a week ago. My buddy claims this is mids, but i think it gets me higher then the other shit imo. got that for 330 an o so im hopin its not mids what do you guys think i found like 4 seeds in the o i think its just outdoor, looking at the stems and knowing it had the seeds. (second set of 2 pics)[/quote]

Hahaha why did you pay 100 for a quad of outdoor mids no one should pay more than 50 a quad for outdoor mids