Monday, December 17, Noon, National Day of Protest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by KanMan, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Monday, December 17, Noon, National Day of Protest

The main Calgary protest will be at Prime Minister Stephen Joseph Harper constituency address in Calgary

Glenmore Landing
    A203, 1600 - 90th Avenue S.W.
    Calgary, Alberta

Keith Fagin
    (403) 863-2071
    keith at calgary420.ca

2. Stephen Harper Calgary constituency office will be in direct sight of the December 17 / 07 protest.

We will be at the corner of 16 street and 90 ave. S.W. no later then 11:45 AM.

So far we will have one person in a prisoner oufit, one will be in a RCMP outfit and one in a suit and tie.

There is lots of parking available at Glenmore Landing shopping center where the protest will be held.

We could really use a celebrity activist or politician to help draw media attention. Any help would be hugely appreciated folks.
    I would pay the airfare (and hotel if necessary) for Senator Campbell or Nolin.

Any activists or politicians that can make it I will take care of all your needs while you are in Calgary! I even have sleeping quarters available if necessary.

[​IMG]

Keith

3. Just as one example of the excellent support there is for this protest in Alberta alone.
    A true Canadian hero! I just got this reply a short while ago.

Also if Hollowpoint (HP) is well enough he will be attending too!
    HP was also in the military and he was involved in other very important careers (Fire Department and EMS) and activities too (part of coaching for a Olympic team).

Keith