Monarch Programming - MK ULTRA

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M3ssenger, Jan 17, 2014.

1. #1 M3ssenger, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    'We respond with denial and anger. We don't want to admit that we are dupes and our perception of reality is false. Dumbed down, we are incapable of common sense and concerted action. We refuse to contemplate what they may have in store. Better to ridicule the messenger and change the channel.'http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/28155Ritualistic tortures have taken place in order to ensure total programming to produce slaves. Many music artists have been programmed as well.I am not afraid to share the truthM3ssenger

2. What artists my man?

3. I was hoping for some shit i havent seen/read before. Nothing new here 

4. Supposedly developed in its current form by the C.l.A. to subdue American citizens, monarch mind control is being used by the Hollywood industrial complex to micro-manage child stars. The monarch mind control victims are called kittens and the executives and managers that control them are known as handlers. Supposedly, the handlers take a precocious kitten, such as an All That era Amanda Bynes, and subject her to mental and sexual abuse until her personality fractures and separates like a horcrux, making her unquestioning and compliant. The handlers then conclude the abuse with a weird Adams Family Values summer camp punishment, where the kitten watches The Wizard of Oz over and over again till submitting to her handlers gives her true happiness. After she turns 18, the handlers repeat these steps to transform her from a manageable performer into a highly profitable object of fantasy.Continue the story herehttp://m.vice.com/read/the-monarch-mind-control-mystiqueM3ssenger

5. [quote name="M3ssenger" post="19392834" timestamp="1390503323"]Supposedly developed in its current form by the C.l.A. to subdue American citizens, monarch mind control is being used by the Hollywood industrial complex to micro-manage child stars. The monarch mind control victims are called kittens and the executives and managers that control them are known as handlers. Supposedly, the handlers take a precocious kitten, such as an All That era Amanda Bynes, and subject her to mental and sexual abuse until her personality fractures and separates like a horcrux, making her unquestioning and compliant. The handlers then conclude the abuse with a weird Adams Family Values summer camp punishment, where the kitten watches The Wizard of Oz over and over again till submitting to her handlers gives her true happiness. After she turns 18, the handlers repeat these steps to transform her from a manageable performer into a highly profitable object of fantasy.Continue the story herehttp://m.vice.com/read/the-monarch-mind-control-mystiqueM3ssenger[/quote]WutSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The Wizard of Oz is a good movie.

7. :O Michael Jackson...?

8. [quote name="Danerrr" post="19394460" timestamp="1390522844"]WutSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I literally said that out loud before I scrolled down and saw you said that lol. J do believe the illuminati exists thoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I respect everyones opinions and i do think the government is upto something but everytime i see one of these threads i just automatically think of the alien/cult people out of dude wheres my car

10. This has nothing to do with mk ultra.... Mk ultra was a cia oprative where they expreimented with many mind bending techniques to ensure control over the subject- hypno, lsd, telepathy,,, etc.

I get what you said in your second post, thats more the world heirachy- where the wealthy and powerful, subject people to 'games' until they see them crack.