Mommy Blades

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thedollylala, Nov 8, 2015.

1. So I'm looking through the site, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't found any particular thread for the moms of this site. I know the whole weed genre is predominately male. That's cool. Yet I know there's this whole group of moms who partake in this wonderful plant. I was inspired by an article by Brittany Driver on another weed friendly site. Some come out! Let's talk!

2. There's plenty of mom's on here and dad's as well

3. I'm trying to corral them all here, I don't have any friends who are parents who I smoke with where I live. It's lonely.

4. #4 MN4Lyfe, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
    I am not a mom or a dad

That I know of

5. OOOOhhh! Pick me, pick me!!! I'm a mother of two grown ass kids. How many do you have?

6. There are parent threads...think there's one in general...

They're usually so boring nobody sticks around tho [​IMG]

7. It's just a link that shows an emoji if you're on the app..I usually stick my tongue out at people or have a stoned emoji at the end of my posts bc I'm a smart ass that's pretty high all the time.

If you view the forum on a web browser instead of a phone it's way better. Those links will be smiley faces and you'll get to see videos ppl post and what not.

Attached Files:

9. </blockquote>
    Do I have any warming points

10. Only you can see that on your own profile when you're web browsing, I can't see who else has warning points.

Mine says I have two warning points but the forum administrator sent me a pm or told me in a thread a couple years ago saying I don't have any or they expired. I got that warning my first month or two on the forum in 2011 - got a little bit too nasty on someone.

11. #12 Pro GMO 2, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
    Hey ladies. Sorry about the jerks.

12. I don't have any kids but this is a really good idea for the moms out there.

13. Yeah! I thought so too! I have two boys, almost 9, and a 6 month old. They are pretty awesome ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447359761.114327.jpg

14. #15 Tonika, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    i'm a mom I have a 5 year old daughter //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

great thread dollylala

15. Im 15 adopt me so i can get high as fuck with my mom LOL lmao my mom would beat my ass if caught smoking

Sent from

16. Is there no age requirement here?

17. There is, but we need help by members reporting these things.
    Someone did and now he is banned.

18. Thanks!

I wanted to have a girl, but I think it worked out well now that I have two boys. They are both momma boys, and super chill.