Moment Between Life And Death

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by tokahontus, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Do you ever wonder how that final moment is before dying? Like, I know death is a process and all your organs shut down and all that but do you ever wonder what people's thoughts are? I feel like in that moment, although they're alive, they're already dead. For some reason, i think of it as the physics theory of schrodinger's cat. lol. Thank you, in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I imagine it's different for different people depending on the person and circumstances.

3. i think if they're in control of their mind and not dying from an attack they probably try to cling to happy memories

4. "Fuck I'm gonna die" would be my guess.. Or "my time is here".. Idk like that one guy said it depends on the state of mind of the individual

5. Sudden realization of enlightenment. Realizing nothing matters Cuz you're dead. Seeing past your judgments and prejudices because you're dead. Having no self because you're dead. My theory.

6. Guess you have to believe in death first.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It will be beyond comprehension.

8. I imagine it's like the moment right before you fall asleep.  Just curious, how do you think it's like schrodinger's cat?