Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. ha so i come home from my girlfriends today and my moms like "come into your mom i wanna talk to you" oh shit red flag! so she pulls a pill bottle out of her pocket and was like "what is this, it doesnt look like pot" im like ugh yeah what does it look like mother. she went on to say how i will become addicted to it and how it will fuck up my asthma. but in reality, i jsut got my inhaler dosage lowered so i think its helping that there! she just doesnt want me to smoke IN the house. and i asked her if i can keep my weed and shes like sure  good day if i say so

2. Weed has been proven to actually help asthma. I was watching a video where this guy had sever asthma and he says if he doesn't have his inhaler, he takes a hit of weed and it sets him straight. And if your mom is cool about it, that's sick, man!

3. Wait...what!?:eek:

4. haha +rep Sky good find

5. LULZLULZULULZLULZ LULZ

I JUST STRAIGHT LAUGHED FOR ATLEAST 5 MINUTES!!! Oh god i love bein high....i'd stop laughin then look at it and just imagine saying wait...WHAT!??!/ then lol again

6. this deserves a
    [​IMG]

7. you should tell your mom, since she says you cant smoke in the house, that you are grateful she wants you to smoke in an environment where you can get arrested doing it, cause she clearly...doesnt care that much if she gave it back hahahahha

8. I meant Come into your room*. and I asked her if I can have my little bud left because I don't wanna waste my money and she said fineee. she doesn't want me to smoke in my actual house but on my deck or whatever then yes

9. it doesnt look like weed? what? was there weed in the pill bottle?

10. haha my dad calls it pot too, i hate when people call it pot, it sounds retarded. and weed is good, i have a friend who has the worst studder youve ever heard, he can hardly talk, but once he takes a few good tokes he can talk without studdering once. its absolutely amazing. i was shocked as SHIT the first time he smoked with me, it took him like a minute to say for example "pass the pipe" it was so bad, than he took some drags and he was telling stories and stuff without studdering once. BLEW MY MIND

11. yeah idk what she was smokin in college in the 70s ha. yes there was a little less than a gram

12. I don't smoke kitchen pans you know... that's awesome! Parents are so ignorant that they will only believe what they think is true about mary Jane

13. WHOOO! No more hiiiiiding! Congrats man!

Sammmy

14. thats kewl man. i openly say to my mum that i smoke pot, and all she says is dnt become a pot head or move onto other stuff, but then again she cnt really stop me from doing that and she knows it haha

15. Dude! Fix it! FIX IT!! OH MY GOD!!! THE HUMANITY!!! :eek:

Seriously though, that's just wrong on a whole new dimensional level.