Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patferrari, Jul 17, 2012.

1. My mom is having really bad hip and knee pain because she has arthritist, she has no idea i smoke. All the pain medicine the doctors have given her have no effect, they gave her percs but dint help her at all. I wanna introduce her to some medical MJ as in november they will voting for medical marijuana law to be passed in MASS whats some good ways of going about this and whats some good edible recipes ! Thanks guys

2. A good way to introduce her to even the idea of marijuana is some documentaries, have her watch "The Union" and "Marijuana USA" by CNBC. These videos provide most of the facts about medical marijuana, as for edibles, check the stickies.

3. ^this