Mom who hates weed just got me to roll her a joint

Discussion in 'General' started by Gcmsboy, Feb 8, 2013.

1. She's had a rough week, she knows I smoke weed but untill today has been against it. I came home and she said she's getting fucked up tonight and if she had some weed she would smoke some too. So I rolled her a joint for her and my aunt to smoke and have a good time. Never in a million years did I see that coming.

2. smoke weed everyday

3. Haha that's cool man, more people need to realize that weed is so much better for you than alcohol after a long day, I have way too many relatives who are no good drunks lol. I have medical mj and my mom is always like roll me up one or let me hit a bowl but I always say no, think I should let her? All she does is play black ops 2 after work, she just got master prestige last night lmao that's all she does.

4. That's cool. Had she ever smoked bud before, or was it her first time? haha. If so, how'd she react?

I'm trying to find a way to make my Dad smoke. He used to smoke it in college, and used to roll me joints sometimes. I know he's been stressin:D

5. Haha hell yeaa you could have a great bond with her that way

6. Did you smoke it with her?

7. She was going to but her sister came over and they left to go smoke it. There probably going to freak the fuck out as both of them don't smoke.

8. Did i just read a post saying someones mom played black ops?!???

Not to mention prestiged???!!!!!

Badass!

9. Hahahaha that's awesome! Ask her to spark with you a few days down the road. May be an excellent bonding experience for you both

10. They don't smoke, and she's went out saying she's gonna get fucked tonight?

[​IMG]

11. Then do YOURSELF a favor here man and somewhat supervise this.

You do NOT want this experience to go bad for you, trust me on that. If it goes bad, she'll never do it again.

If it goes well, you'll be wakin and bakin with them tomorrow.

And THEY will probably drive you to breakfast and pay for it.:smoking:

Good luck.

12. Haha that's cool man. I'm sure one day I will smoke with my mom but my dad might be different.

13. Sorry if this scenario is reversed and she live with you.. But come on man what sort of question is that. Of course let her take a hit or two she had to carry you for nine or so months and then give birth to you. Plus I take it that she comes home every night that you live under her roof, assuming you don't pay rent least you can do is get her high. Hell even if you do pay rent she's your mother "C'mon Man."

14. shame on you

15. Lol so much pressure glglgl gl

16. Yea I hope they dont think this shit is a joke it could fuck with their head then she will be even more against you smoking.

17. Haha she freaked out like I expected and is now more against it. She was drunk when they smoked it and it made her green out. I wasn't there to help her and she almost went to the hospital because she thought her throat was going to dry up and make her not breathe.

18. #18 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    now your really fucked... why didn't you explain to her that that could happen if they smoked to much especially with alcohol in their system. you should have just packed ONE bowl for them

19. Lol ive had cottonmouth to the point where i thought my throat would dry up, classic

Props to your mom for getting crossfaded lol

20. If you expected that then why didnt you do anything?