mom walks in... smoke in my lungs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by p00nd, Aug 11, 2012.

1. usually I don't smoke in my room.. or in the house. My mom is quite against it / hates the smell, but my dad is cool and he tokes secretly..
    anyways.. I got me some gold seal hash yesterday so today i've been taking lil snappers and just blowing em out my window (not often ither like one toke every half hour - hour.. ) so it doesn't smell at all in my room almost immediatly after the toke.
    anyways... My mom's in the kitchen making supper so i figure I can take another toke in my room... so i rip my lil bong and hear her footsteps right outside my door so i clear the toke and just fucking hope she keeps going... but nope, she knocks on my door and walks in (like most fucking parents these days lol...) I hide the bong by standing up infront of it, with my toke in my lungs, almost choking... "p00nd did you want that cinnamon roll or not" ... im almost choking just barely mumble "no" and she says "ok..." and looks around for a second cus my room is kinda messy and she says "pick up those food containers and throw em out " (there was only one lmao) I'm still holding the goddamn toke in and i just say k and she leaves... I blow the smoke out my window almost dying and there was still a pretty visible ammount of smoke that came out hahahahaha I thought i was DONE lol my bong was almost in plain sight and shit.. she definitely woulda taken it. or tried.. lol
    anyways, thats my closest call ever when it comes to getting busted by my momma hahaha
    its not like ive never been busted before though either.... but she hates it. I was nice and nervous hahaha

2. I like how she called you by your Grasscity username

3. [quote name='"wildman850"']i like how she called you by your grasscity username[/quote]

lol right

4. Why the fuck did you deny a cinnamon bun

5. LMFAO nice hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I Can imagine the thoughts that were going through your head lol, i got caught like that once lol.

I was like 16 and i had just gotten home from school, i went outside to smoke. I usually carried my airsoft guns with me to use as a front and a reason for my mom not to ask me why im outside. I had taken a hit out of a bowl and as soon as she came outside i stuck the bowl in my pocket

It was broad daylight so i couldn't exhale the hit. She asked me what i was doing and i tried to talk but all i let out was a "HUUUUUUUUUUH!" With a big cloud of smoke shooting out of my mouth lmao.

6. How did she not smell it? I call B.S. man. Toking out of a bong with the smoke still in your lungs in a closed room?

I dunno man.

7. hahaha
    I ate some pizza when it was way too hot a day or two ago and my tongue is all shitty feeling so nothing is appetizing haha
    call bs if you want lol im not one to pointlessly make up shit to post on the internet...
    just sharing my story.. i posted it literally 10 minutes after it happened.
    she didn't smell it cus i wasn't constantly hitting my bong all day.... just once or twice every hour. Its hash, doesn't really smell skunky like weed it has a weird smell (pine tree issh... ) but i was blowing it all out the window and not letting any hash cherry no smoke would go in my room almost... so it didnt smell. and trust me lol my mom calls out the slightest ammount of smell... thats why i was so fucking shocked that i didn't get busted
    I hope your happy now lol got me to get all in depth cus ya called me out..

8. I don't know about you, but I when I pack snaps (or single hits, like OP said), I take it without releasing any smoke into the air. So if it's all in your lungs, there is nothing to smell!

9. hahahaha fuck i was so scared thats what was gonna happen... if i was smoking weed id be done lol i woulda had to cough it out or something but it was smooth fucking hash so it wasn't too too bad

10. [quote name='"TheOriginalMad"']Why the fuck did you deny a cinnamon bun[/quote]

Thats true. I'm calling bull shit on this while story.

No man denies a cinnamon bun.

11. A very similar thing happened to me but while I was at work

Usually nobody comes back into my little dungeon so I can toke whenever while I'm at work. So I hit my chillum and no sooner do I take the hit some guy I work with comes walkin in the door. He sits on my desk and starts a convo with me. I'm nodding my head while my lungs are on fire. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and turn away from him and tried to fake sneeze/exhale the hit. It didn't work and the dude started laughing.

He was cool about it I just don't like people knowing what I do ya know

12. I know man dont worry im fucking ashamed... but i already explained lol I burnt my fucking mouth on some way too hot pizza the other day and my tongue is all prickly weird feeling and eating sucks most food feels like sandpaper lol

13. I hate cinnamon. My body isn't knarly enough for it.

14. yeah, one time I did something similiar. Was packing my one-hitter in the afternoon, my mom was in the kitchen. I told her i was gonna take a nap so she wouldnt bother me, and what do you know in the middle of packing the bowl she just opens the door and walks in lol. I was on my bed at the time so i quickly put all my shit under the blanket.. she came in to show my a new coffee mug she bought or something and I had just finished a bowl so my breath reeked.. I just nodded and she walked out awkwardly.

Couple minutes later she came back in and said I need to stop smoking in the house :smoke:

15. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']yeah, one time I did something similiar. Was packing my one-hitter in the afternoon, my mom was in the kitchen. I told her i was gonna take a nap so she wouldnt bother me, and what do you know in the middle of packing the bowl she just opens the door and walks in lol. I was on my bed at the time so i quickly put all my shit under the blanket.. she came in to show my a new coffee mug she bought or something and I had just finished a bowl so my breath reeked.. I just nodded and she walked out awkwardly.

Couple minutes later she came back in and said I need to stop smoking in the house :smoke:[/quote]

Hahahaha fuck i was totally expecting my mom to spit out somethin similar but she actually didnt notice... felt like magic

16. she prolly knows like my mom its called denial lol

17. op should change the thread title to getting caught with smoke in your lungs lol

18. nah its not denial ive been busted a bunch lol... she hates it and i basically told her I wouldn't bring anything in the house... so when i get busted she gets pissed off and threatens to "kick me out" even though I know she wouldn't cus its just weed even my dad smokes..
    so yeah I was pretty sketchin hahaha I was 80% sure I was getting busted lol I'm so goddamn stoked I pulled that off.. way better story that way hahaha
    :hello: