Mom steal my weed

Discussion in 'General' started by DJspinbad, Jun 13, 2010.

1. I apologize if someone pointed this out already, but i think everyone overlooked the biggest thing here. His fucking school sells pot.

2. she created you and gives you a roof. she can do whatever she wants, its your mom.

3. #23 PrettyLit, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    lol indeed.

OP I would let it go this time, since its her house.
    buy a lock box && hide it well.

btw why not smoke her out?
    ask why she stole it, she could have asked you for some,
    she didn't need to steal I would think?.

4. If my son didn't hide his shit, I'd take it too. I wonder how much money she's spent on you over the last "18" years.

5. why don't you just go to her with your empty sack and tears in your eyes like you came to us.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. LOL, this is great. I feel obligated to give my dad bits of my harvests, lord only knows how much he and my mother have done and sacrificed for me. If they want to take my whole pig I figure I owe it to them. I mean, the school you came home from, are you paying for it? The house you are living in, how much are they charging you for rent? Are you paying for the hospital bill for your birth? You owe them your life, so a little herb is a SMALL price to pay. I'd just say, "thanks mom, oh, and youre welcome."

And yeah, to all of y'all that keep saying things like 'slap the bitch', or 'confront the bitch' or any other crap, I've got an idea for you. Go call up your own mothers and say, "hey bitch, stop being such a cunt". I'd like to know how the rest of the conversation goes.

7. Wow why do parents act like we owe them THEY choose to have KIDS OF COURSE THEY have to do the things PARENTS are supposed to DO otherwise their kids will be in CPS they could’ve aborted us but nah they they kept you and now they mad that they have to pay consequences it’s not our faults we get mad over an oz if you didn’t put no damn money to the weed u dont get shit I knew she was stealing my shit but I never steal hers cuz I got my plugs she don’t but she get the “good weed” from me from my plugs but I’m going to stop I let her slide too much she gon find her own damn way to get “good weed” overall parents complain because they made a MAJOR decision in their life NOBODY chose to be BORN

8. If she's hot steer her my way, I have extra... :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Parents in 2010.. ugh amirite..

• Funny Funny x 1