mom smokin up all my weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by assntitties, Dec 27, 2010.

1. so im home from college, and of course i brought weed with me. My mom smokes, and she knows i smoke, but we both keep it relatively quite. When i came home last night i noticed the drawer in my room was messed with, i look in it and my grinder, my hash, and my pot is gone. im like wtf, am i in third grade. So i go upstairs, confront her about it, and she gives me my grinder, and my pot back. i ask for the hash and she CLAIMS she never saw that. When i get downstairs i open my jar of weed and like half of its gone. again im like WTF. i go up and confront her again and she says she didnt touch it. i said bullshit and we got in a fight. but i let it go and said i would do some investigating later. the next day i went in her bathroom and she had weed all over the counter that was mine. and also an empty bag of hash. im fucking livid, but theres nothing i can really do about it:confused:

i just had to rant a little bit, thanks for listening GC:smoke:

2. Get a firesafe at walmart for $20. It has a lock on it.

3. spray your weed with lysol or something. thatll show her :cool:

4. go confront her and tell her you saw all the shit on her counter. tell her she owes you money and to stop stealing your bud.

5. Say you grew the weed with cum. Jizz in my plants.

6. yo thats your mom what the fuck she gave birth to you.. you can't smoke her out..

7. im thinking its not that so much as the dishonesty...

8. lmao, reminds me of the time my boy bought a safe to keep all his shit in so if he ever got in trouble with the cops they would need a warrent for it. i told him they would take it, get a safe you can bolt to the floor

make a long story short, i was there when the cops raided his house and walked out with his safe:D

9. she brought you into this world,
    just brush it off....some weed isn't worth ruining your relationship with your mom over.

worse things could have happened.

10. Damn your mom stole your stuff and lied about it, thats not cool.

11. Lol what an idiot. I wouldn't recommend a fire safe if your trying to do that, but keeping your parents or siblings hands off of something, a fire safe definitely works.

12. lol noone else saw the mistake?

13. Tell her if she really wants to smoke, just to ask you and you'd be more than glad to spend some quality time with your dearest mother puffin' on that ganja.

14. that's what I'm thinking!
    I'm really surprised a mother would steal from her kids and lie about it when she knows they would probably be glad to share.

Unless they DON'T like to share, haha :)

15. i mean im not saying its ruining my relationship with my mom, like someone else said, its just the fact that shes dishonest about it. and she told me when she gave it back that she didnt even smoke anymore. i mean she says that because my sisters dont like it, but she dosent need to lie to me.

16. I don't see this thread moving forward anymore unless you can post some pics of your mom OP.

17. hahaha, bummer. it was good while it lasted:smoke:

18. or your sisters :)

19. at least your mom doesnt think weed is a drug created by the devil.

20. haha, that is true