Mom said she would eat weed brownies with me!

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Okay so tonight started off as any normal night, had a bunch of people over and had a nice session. After they all leave my mom comes down and starts talking to me, saying how nice of a mom she is because she lets me blaze in the house.
    Then I said, "well why dont you come join us then", but she just changed the conversation. Then we talked about random stuff for a bit and as she was leaving my room I said "one of these days im going to make cookies, and you'll be feeling pretty good after". She goes, "how about brownies, ill buy the mix". I was like SERIOUSLY, then she says if I would make them, she would eat them!

This would be so awesome, I love my mom!

:hello:eric:hello:

2. thats awesome! I wish my mom were more open minded about things like this, i feel bad keeping my lifestyle a secret from my family but my moms sorta old-school catholic and stuff, and even though my dad isnt against responsible drug use (he doesnt know I smoke, I dont think, but we've talked about stuff like this and he told me how he feels about it haha), he wouldnt be able to keep it a secret from my mom for too long cause they already have had sorta some rough times and if she found out, it'd NOT be good. LOL
    but yeah, thats awesome

3. i wish my mom would do that :[

4. send me some brownies. local mail! booyeah!

5. Nice to see a fellow Londoner here:wave: Even though im from a town just outside.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. thats cool, toking or eating brownies with family is awesome.

7. Awesome man..i smoked with my dad..my mom is my next accomplishment

8. Do i get an invitation to this brownie party?

9. I'm driving to London as we speak.

10. You have the internet in a car?

You should probably concentrate on the road rather than typing whilst driving.

11. Oh it's not like anything's gonna happOHMYGOD! AHHH! LIMBS! LIMBS EVERYWHERE!
    AHHHHHhhhhh...

12. Pssssssshwah, I'm living in Whitby, Ontario if any of you two Londoners have ever heard of it, we should get together some time..maybe the marijuana march in Toronto next year?