Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom said she smells bleach?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tdog111, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I was at my friend's house earlier today and we were smoking. When i got home i was still a little high. High enough to where i put water in my dogs food bowl. Instantly my mom ask what we were doing at my friends house. I lied and said we were working on science fair. About 5 minutes later she came into the kitchen with me and asked why she smelled bleach. Wierd thing is that i smelled it too and it wasn't there a minute ago. She started to smell around me then started to smell my hands. She just kept moving in my general area sniffing like a hound dog. All i can think that happened was she opened something with bleach in it to have a reason to start smelling me. Any ideas where the bleach was coming from and if this really was a trap

2. Theres really no point to this thread. U guys smelt bleach. I doubt ur mom would say she smelt bleach if she trying to find weed. U got the smell too so what the fuck? Bleach was probably just in the air

• Like Like x 6
  3. Sounds like you're just being paranoid, in thinking your mom is planning some elaborate ruse to catch you :love-mj:.

BTW, I didn't know it was common for 26-year-olds to work on science fair projects :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 5
  4. your mom smelled the fear on you, because you reeked of chlorinated pool water.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Short version: Your mom knows you lied to her. Nobody freaks out about a bleach smell. How old are you? Science fair? You're like 13 right?

• Like Like x 1
  6. you just fucked yourself.

7. tell her your science project is about the effects of drugs on the brain, durrr

• Like Like x 8
  8. She was the one freaking out. She was looking all over for the smell. And at my school you take science fair until you graduate

9. I know she was the one freaking out. That's what I'm saying. Nobody freaks out about a bleach smell. It's not something you look all over for or call family members LIKE YOU over about. She was taking that opportunity to smell YOU. Because she smelled WEED on you. Not bleach. WEED. Do you get what I'm saying?

• Like Like x 5
  10. shoulda been like woah ma you smell bleach, shit call 911 I think your having a stroke! ! then sit her down and calmly explain her old age getting the better of her, parents love simple reminders

• Like Like x 2
  12. I accidentally kicked the bleach over leaving your moms room.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Tdog please control yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This dude has no chill

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Tdog has provided me a few laughs these last couple days. I'll always remember him for that.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Same tdog god fucking bless. You seem like the realest. Shame you dont live in my state

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1